silvercard with phoenix

Z

zzoottt

please can someone tell me if it is posible to program the external eeprom off a silver card with the phoenix programmer 6mhz or 3.5mhz can program the pic using jdm or shearer no problem but cannot access the epromm tried winpheonix & isvedit please has anybody had a result if so with what loader file and what program last resort before i go and bye a commercial programmer

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Have a look at this site, it has info on many of the programmers , there is particular reference to the JDM and it's capabilities. http://satpages.sat4all.com/

Rolf

Z

zzoottt

thanks for the link im using a silver card witch is iso related so ive got to program through the pic . tried to program this card for 1 month now . for any body folowing this link i found some java software called jgprog which i must admit is briliamt im using basic jdm + phoenix changed to 3.5 xtal and is ist time i have been able to program external ee in card ps found silver card beter than fun card