Captain Jack
Retired human
- My Satellite Setup
- See signature
- My Location
- North Somerset
Hi,
As I am moving (again), could someone with practical experience let me know what dish size is required for Sirius/Astra 4a Nordic beam reception around Bristol area? I used to receive it in west Wiltshire on a 1.25m Gibby dish very successfully in all weathers but now only have a Penta 85cm dish. Does the signal strength change throughout the day as it did for Sirius 2/3?
The Penta 85 is enough for Sirius Nordic beam in NE London and Tunbridge Wells in most weathers, so wondered whether it will be enough to receive in Bristol?
Thanks
Alex
As I am moving (again), could someone with practical experience let me know what dish size is required for Sirius/Astra 4a Nordic beam reception around Bristol area? I used to receive it in west Wiltshire on a 1.25m Gibby dish very successfully in all weathers but now only have a Penta 85cm dish. Does the signal strength change throughout the day as it did for Sirius 2/3?
The Penta 85 is enough for Sirius Nordic beam in NE London and Tunbridge Wells in most weathers, so wondered whether it will be enough to receive in Bristol?
Thanks
Alex

