Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tandberg
Dreambox 600
Pace HD
Gilbertini 1.5M
My Location
Mijas Spain
Is there some sort of blanket censorship about these feeds. Threads being closed down. If the signals are up there can the subject be discussed?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Horse racing fanatic my ar5e. You are interested in "in run betting" - thats the only reason for wanting the SIS feeds.

The problem with many of you in run betting lads is that you sail too close to the wind with our rules for our liking.

Whilst we do allow some discussion you have been asking over and over again on numerous threads, and bringing up some old raves from the grave - at least one thread you dredged up from the archives was at least 6 years old, and no use bringing back from the dead.

Its at our absolute discretion what we allow - if you dont like the way we apply the rules rules then please find somewhere else to ask your questions.

We are pretty laid back her about what we allow but in run betting does raise our hackles. Mainly because you get folk asking for payment for their info or offering payment for such info. Both are absolutely forbidden on this forum.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
To be honest the best way to get the S~I~S stuff is to pay the ~£10k a year for their decoder service.

The feeds are scrambled and whilst there are hints the codes are available to those in the know its an expensive game getting them - from what Ive seen reported the codes are changed daily.

TSD

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tandberg
Dreambox 600
Pace HD
Gilbertini 1.5M
My Location
Mijas Spain
I appreciate every point that you make. Yes I do want the feeds back for betting in running purposes but also because they were in High Definition which is a rare treat for us racing afficianados. I will endeavour not to contravene your rules and keep within the spirit of the forum at all times.

Might I just add that I am also interested in some of the US feeds that ATR use in the evening and the BAGS greyhounds as well. Neither of these is for betting in running purposes.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Ive seen some American horse racing feeds in the clear on 10E in the past in the evening.

This is a typical report:

http://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/sport-satellite-feeds-section/191161-yankee-geegees-10e.html

Dunno if its what you are looking for - as far as Im concerned if you have seen one horse race you have seen them all :D

I learned early horses were not going to be lucky for me - one year I had 8 horses in the family Grand National sweepstake. By the 6th fence 6 of mine had fallen, the 7th fell somewhere on the second circuit and #8 trailed in a distant last :-rofl2

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Yes, keep an eye on the Satilliweb feed site (_http://www.satelliweb.com/index.php?section=livef) for racing feeds. Of course they are transient and unpredictable, but I have occasionally found live feeds for ATR from US nag tracks.

TSD

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tandberg
Dreambox 600
Pace HD
Gilbertini 1.5M
My Location
Mijas Spain
As an aside and to vouch for my certifiable obsession with all of this. After the racetech SIS stuff was encrypted in 2005 I was seriously looking at installing a 2.4M motorised dish on the roof of the house. This was to track C Band over RSA. I was told that there were feeds going to Tellytrack at the time. Anyway the local satellite guy who was used to sticking up 1.3M dishes for expats viewing Sky politely declined to get involved. So near yet so far I suppose.

Thanks for the posts this evening guys.

colinp

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2m motorised qualitv decoder manhatten blind search decoder echostar 3600ip
My Location
glasgow
Try 10* East now for Racing UK(Redcar).11125 h 3254 FEC?Thanks to the legend that is stanley_cassidy.

TSD

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tandberg
Dreambox 600
Pace HD
Gilbertini 1.5M
My Location
Mijas Spain
I am mobile at the mo and won't be at home till later. Is is it in the clear mate?

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
Too late. Meeting wrapped up.

fergyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo with ViX and OSCAM, Prof Revolution 7301 PCI Card, 2x Dreambox 500S, 80cm Technomate Dish with Inverto Black Ultra and TM-2600 DiSEqC Motor. Technomate TM-300D along with a few zone 1 minidishes that get moved regularly and a zone 2 for 19e a
My Location
Northumberland
Yes it was, I had a quick look

TSD

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tandberg
Dreambox 600
Pace HD
Gilbertini 1.5M
My Location
Mijas Spain
Was it in the clear and viewable?

fergyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo with ViX and OSCAM, Prof Revolution 7301 PCI Card, 2x Dreambox 500S, 80cm Technomate Dish with Inverto Black Ultra and TM-2600 DiSEqC Motor. Technomate TM-300D along with a few zone 1 minidishes that get moved regularly and a zone 2 for 19e a
My Location
Northumberland

TSD

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tandberg
Dreambox 600
Pace HD
Gilbertini 1.5M
My Location
Mijas Spain
Thank you very much. Makes you wonder why they encrypted them and caused us all so much grief all those years ago? The joys of blind scanning in the morning and watching SIS doing sound checks beckons. Hopefully the lovely Zoe Bird and not Luke Harvey tomorrow!!!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
There can only be 1 reason the SIS feeds were encrypted - the bookies were losing their advantage ;)

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
TSD said:
Thank you very much. Makes you wonder why they encrypted them and caused us all so much grief all those years ago? The joys of blind scanning in the morning and watching SIS doing sound checks beckons. Hopefully the lovely Zoe Bird and not Luke Harvey tomorrow!!!

Used to watch the analogue SiS uplinks from many courses in the early 90's on the wobbler Eutelsat 1F5. A regular trip every afternoon down the garden with a 13mm spanner to adjust the nuts on the polar mount to track it :-rofl2

TSD

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tandberg
Dreambox 600
Pace HD
Gilbertini 1.5M
My Location
Mijas Spain
As an aside as a newbie to all of this we all ended up getting sent to the Satellite Store which was maybe not so super. He must have become a millionaire off us punters. The original 422 receivers he was knocking out at £2k a pop!

TSD

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tandberg
Dreambox 600
Pace HD
Gilbertini 1.5M
My Location
Mijas Spain
Analoguesat said:
There can only be 1 reason the SIS feeds were encrypted - the bookies were losing their advantage ;)

The bookies aren't really involved in the in running markets. It's very much a punter versus punter game.