sites for keys

CANTER

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
INTERFACE
My Location
GHANA WEST AFRICA
can anyone help me with sites keys for scrambled channels?

mazen_094

Reaction score
Morning,

I have seen many softcam files around. I am unsure as to whether I can upload the *.key file straightaway on my Hivion 9090 receiver to open the encrypted channels, or there must be another course of action.

The problem is that unless the receiver is clever enough to recognise the *.key (softcam) file from the *.sgn (software) file, the whole receiver might turn into a piece of junk when uploading the *.key file.

Sorry mates this question might be a dorky question for many of you, but it is critical to me as a beginner.

I am also looking for a program to do the download business on my receiver. I know there are many programs over the web, but I would be grateful if you gave me the name of a tried program.

Thanks in advance for help.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Some receivers allow the key s to be put in directly via the remote control. Others allow key bundles to be uploaded into the box. Others allow modified software to be loaded which has the new keys embedded into it

However tyours appears to be an obscure receiver. Chances are there is little or no unofficial support for it. I think you are out of luck.