Status
Not open for further replies.

harold_melvin

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi there this is my very first post..
i'm having a problem....
I have an official Sk* card a blue titanium. I use both in my Digiquest P2000 (Aston) decoder with multicam firmware xenamania 1.5.
Have tried many files and finally found that WLTDO works fine in my decoder (0064, 0025 etc) cleared. But if I enter both cards in my decoder and I switch beetwwen various Sk* channels it freezes up and, after 10 seconds, I get message "no right to view this channel".
I suspect it's because both card (Sk* original and tita) have provider 70 onboard. I have then searched for a WLTDO editor but the only one I found was PicBined wich did not help me. Infact have edited keys.hex and tried to neutralize 00 70 cahnging it to FF FF but, provider still appear in the provider list when I read tita card in my decoder.
Any suggestion ?
thanks
Harold

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
harold_melvin said:
Hi there this is my very first post..
i'm having a problem....
I have an official Sk* card a blue titanium. I use both in my Digiquest P2000 (Aston) decoder with multicam firmware xenamania 1.5.
Have tried many files and finally found that WLTDO works fine in my decoder (0064, 0025 etc) cleared. But if I enter both cards in my decoder and I switch beetwwen various Sk* channels it freezes up and, after 10 seconds, I get message "no right to view this channel".
I suspect it's because both card (Sk* original and tita) have provider 70 onboard. I have then searched for a WLTDO editor but the only one I found was PicBined wich did not help me. Infact have edited keys.hex and tried to neutralize 00 70 cahnging it to FF FF but, provider still appear in the provider list when I read tita card in my decoder.
Any suggestion ?
thanks
Harold

Thre isn't AFAIK a dedicated editor for WLTDO EEP files yet. I have the same problem using a TIT card / Aston Simba.
It seems that you can only update with the latest Keys.hex file - as you have found, you can't edit them.
The WLTDO help file suggests there may be one later.
I have to use the Titanium and SXfun6in1 with a Funcard. Works OK with most providers.

Llew

Status
Not open for further replies.