Sky Cinema ....Hotbird

rob43

My Location
canaries
its not on my one, pred 3.07. cabo & d+ all gone to. all i´m getting just now is tps and the dutch channels

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi rob43,
it's just a key change, if you manually input the keys into your Dragon Cam, they will open.
_http://www.sat-key.org/
Just use the Hex to Dec converter to change the keys.
Best wishes
Mickha

jimmyireland35

Mickha said:
Hi rob43,
it's just a key change, if you manually input the keys into your Dragon Cam, they will open.
_http://www.sat-key.org/
Just use the Hex to Dec converter to change the keys.
Best wishes
Mickha

Mickha,

I have a dragon cam, have went to sat-key.org and found the keys. Can you pm me details of how to insert them manually..........

Thanks

Jimmy

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi spencer,
Cyfra+ is uncracked at present, but hopefully it will be open soon on the Dragon.
Best wishes
Mickha

me123

My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500CIP+
motorised receiver
without diseqc
90cm dish
My Location
Derbyshire
jimmyireland35 said:
Mickha,

I have a dragon cam, have went to sat-key.org and found the keys. Can you pm me details of how to insert them manually..........

Jimmy
I'm in the same boat as Jimmy, having lost the sky cinema channels. I have dragon predator 3.7 and technomate 5500CIP.
Can a key change be inserted using the satellite receiver menu and remote control - or is it a 'download from the net' job? Sorry for total ignorance but how do I change the keys, please?

roadrage

My Satellite Setup
90cm Triax with Twin LNB's, Manhattan Starlight MX
Dragon Cam, Sly Dish, Freeview Reciever, Three TV's , Phillips Wireless TV Links, PS2, PC Laptop and hoping to grow.
My Location
West Midlands
jimmyireland35 said:
Mickha,

Thanks

Jimmy
Can you PM me aswell ? Also can i have several encryption types on one card?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi roadrage,
since then S*y have changed their encryption of these channels and they are no longer available. At the moment Predator 3.10 opens everything that's currently available, although I haven't checked MV lately. I will PM you that information for future use.
Best wishes
Mickha