Sky, Freesat reception in Italy.

smartypants69

Member
My Satellite Setup
sky plus laptop
My Location
eastbourne
Hi all

A couple of friends have happily been enjoying Sky in Italy for many years.

Recently they have lost many of the main channel. BBC1- CH5, I know many services have moved to 2E recently, but I have checked footprints and doesn't seem like this is the problem. Am I missing anything here?
Or does anyone know what else is going wrong? Apart from faulty equipment of course.

Thanks

Tom
 
It depends which part of Italy.

But, yes, the 2E coverage in Italy is generally iffy, particularly away from the North.

Have a look at our own Topic on the matter (Of which Italy is only one of the Countries affected) and also the Map produced by our esteemed Member, Analoguesat.
 
You've probably looked at the coverage maps for the European beams. BBC, ITV, C4 and C5 are on the UK spot beams.
 
Back
Top