Sky Gnome

Cupart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
I think I read somewhere in the forum that the Sky Gnome would be released now in October. So far I haven't seen or heard anything anywhere from Sky except for that stupid nonsens ad on their website.

Does anyone have any more info?
Release date?
Where will it be available for purchase (high street shops, Dixons etc)?
Or will it only be available through Sky?

I live in Ireland and know it wouldn't be availble here until they get a license to sell the wireless device, which could (in theory) take years knowing this place.

CHeers

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
Whats the big fuss?I am using a gadget called sound net made by Alcad.It connects to the audio out of the digibox(or any receiver with audio out) and the mains,and a portable speaker which also plugs into the mains in any room of the house.It has a switch and volume control and you listen to what ever channel the digibox is on.

JohnMac

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::An earlier suscriber who cannot remember his username at that time%21%21
Hi Zorba, I am interested in the unit you mention - do you where it can be purchased.

Many thanks
John

zorba said:
Whats the big fuss?I am using a gadget called sound net made by Alcad.It connects to the audio out of the digibox(or any receiver with audio out) and the mains,and a portable speaker which also plugs into the mains in any room of the house.It has a switch and volume control and you listen to what ever channel the digibox is on.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
From Sky of course:

_ttp://www1.sky.com/skygnome/

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
@ JohnMac -

Maybe this is the item? -

h**p://miliwatts.com/tienda/index.php?page=pp_producto.php&md=0&codp=288

Llew