Status
Not open for further replies.

networkrail

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
not got 1 yet
My Location
Northwest eng
Hi Peeps why is it that all you clever people on this forum have not managed to get a working hack for the uk sky other than card sharing. Wots the world cuming 2 when nds are beating every hacker around. plz lets show them and get this sorted c*ble is pissing me off its always going off in my area

Milkybarkid

Reaction score
On some sat forums if you even mention anything about hacking Sky you get the elbow.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Now when anyone searches Google, etc for 'S*y hacks' this thread will show up - LOL

:-sugar

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
It's not nds that has beaten the crackers- it's the $ky lawyers.

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
I have said this before, there are people using chipped boxes paying a basic subsctiption and getting the full package. It is hacked to a certain extent as far as i am aware. As regards getting it without a subscription im not sure but probably not though i know people are using d boxes to receive packages through cable.:-googly

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Well I'm sorry, but I have yet to see any proof of a chipped box for receiving Sky, I know people say they know of them, but in my experience they have always turned out to be chipped c*ble boxes.

Bearing in mind that people have now been claiming that friends of friends have these chipped boxes for the last couple of years, I would consider it nigh on impossible that one would not have surfaced by now, or at the very least a photo of one in action.

@ networkrail. If you are that desparate for Sky, then subscribe, as any hack if it does appear will almost certainly only be short lived.

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
networkrail said:
Hi Peeps why is it that all you clever people on this forum have not managed to get a working hack for the uk sky other than card sharing. Wots the world cuming 2 when nds are beating every hacker around. plz lets show them and get this sorted c*ble is pissing me off its always going off in my area

well get your finger out and get on with it

mick32

Reaction score
My Location
Newcastle
i have to agree with rolfw on this one,,,u may as well subscribe to sky as a hack would sure be short lived and for all the hassle wouldnt be worth it for a few hours viewing...:-sugar

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
Hi rolfw :)

well as far as i know they are chipped cable boxes so maybe i didnt clarify that.
The d box thing though does seem to work as long as there is an existing signal coming down the c*ble as far as i am aware (though not with a sky dish i should point out) that as you say would be short lived anyway once it became common knowledge. I have heard a few people now mention they have the full package so there is certainly truth in that.

cheers :) :-pachrist :-Cgrin

_stu_

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM7025 + 90cm Fibo Dish with Moteck SG2100A mod + Inverto White 0.3dB lnb + 55cm Philips Gregorian + Stab HH-120 + modded BGSat 0.3dB lnb
My Location
Worcs
s*t*a*r*m*a*n said:
Hi rolfw :)

I have heard a few people now mention they have the full package so there is certainly truth in that.

MY old man used to have the full package. He got it on a special smart card that he got from a dodgy company. He had to pay quite a bit of money every month tho to keep it up to date. :-Cbigsmil

networkrail

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
not got 1 yet
My Location
Northwest eng
i think that the dream box isnt it is it card sharing? im new to the Sky side of things and would love to learn to do it. im just so shocked that the door is closed and no1 seems to be able to open it. i get wot you are saying bout skys lawyers but surely n** have the same lawyers? why is the cable hack still going? why are sky allowing n**/te****st use there channels as the hack is so wide spread? surely people choose n**/te****st over sky because of this hack but without sky n**/t****est wouldnt have any channels

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Just in case you lot are wondering where all the asterisks have come from, I have taken out the obvious search engine terms for the c*b*e companies, as we do not discuss it here and I don't want hundreds of search engine hits on a subject we don't allow. :)

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
cabbage ford sofa greenday lightning sausage paving violin.

That should throw the search engines off the scent for a while.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The day Sky is hacked is the day the forums collapse as hundreds of thousands of the great unwashed start demanding

"Give me free sport and free movies"

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
@BG: especially the cabbage and sausage. No garlic? ;)

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
I think that the smell of that combined with the aforementioned unwashed could just prove to be more than I can handle... :(

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
:-Cbigsmil:-sball:-sball:-sugar:-snowman

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
Garlic garlic garlic garlic garlic yahoo search garlin garlic :-Cgrin

oh yes and cabbage :-googly

Muchoveo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar A3000
IP Viaccess embedded
My Location
Spain
Why would anyone go to all the trouble of cracking S.y. the Premier movies are shown on other satellites way before s.y. The rest of the programs are just great if you like home shopping, repeats and God channels - not to mention some pretty naff music channels. There is nothing on that system that you cannot get better on other satellites (in my opinion!!)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Muchoveo said:
Why would anyone go to all the trouble of cracking S.y. the Premier movies are shown on other satellites way before s.y. The rest of the programs are just great if you like home shopping, repeats and God channels - not to mention some pretty naff music channels. There is nothing on that system that you cannot get better on other satellites (in my opinion!!)

Err - the shopping and god channels are NOT part of the Sky package - they do not cost you a eurocent of your subscription fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.