Sky in Sweden?

Alucard2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Viasat and Telia IP tv
My Location
Sweden
Hi all.

Is there any chance of getting a subscription to Sky in Sweden.
I know that there is some sites that offers this but they charge a high service fee every year.

Is it possible to swap subscriptions with someone in England.
I mean if someone wants Viasat i could send that person my card and box and the other way around?

sekuru

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Plus
My Location
Vienna, Austria
Hi ,

I looked around the web and I finally got this company _http://www.skysatinternational.com/these guys provide sky subscriptions without yearly subscription.
Good luck.

Alucard2 said:
Hi all.

Is there any chance of getting a subscription to Sky in Sweden.
I know that there is some sites that offers this but they charge a high service fee every year.

Is it possible to swap subscriptions with someone in England.
I mean if someone wants Viasat i could send that person my card and box and the other way around?

Cupart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
sekuru said:
Hi ,

....these guys provide sky subscriptions without yearly subscription.

But they do provide a request for a hefty upfront fee of EUR 249 (EUR 20.75 pr month), and EUR 599 for a HD box is on the steep side... O-no

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, they don't appear to be any more reasonable than the other players in the business, in fact more expensive than others.

Cupart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
I think the "normal" fee for getting this "service" is around GBP 10 (or EUR 15) a month which comes to roughly GBP 120 (EUR 180) a month, so you are right rolfw that it seems more expensive than others...

Sekuru are you by any chance on a commission here ;-)

centralrock

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Db 7020 , DB 8000 x 2
My Location
ESP
hi i use this one for a year now and i 'm very happy with then
_http://www.sky-satellite.com/

Cupart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Still even more expensive than the one mentioned earlier at a hefty EUR 23.25 pr month for the service alone and then the actual subscription in addition.

Expensive, but I guess it costs if you can't have it any other way...

PS. Of course, my calcs above (GBP 120 - EUR 180) is for a year and not pr month...

Springbok76

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax PVR, Sky Germany (Full Subscription)
My Location
Germany
Cupart said:
Still even more expensive than the one mentioned earlier at a hefty EUR 23.25 pr month for the service alone and then the actual subscription in addition.

Expensive, but I guess it costs if you can't have it any other way...

PS. Of course, my calcs above (GBP 120 - EUR 180) is for a year and not pr month...

Hi Cupart, am a newbie to the forum and next year plan to get a SkyUk Subscription...my question is, what is (since there normally is with Sky dealers) the "catch", Ive emailed this guy from SkySatInternational, also got a prompt reply. Cause I asked him about this €249 fee and he told me it covers the Viewing Card and Activation, so I wanted to know is that still reasonable pricewise?

This is the message I got:
We do not charge any annual fees, so the 249 euros is a once off fee. You do not need to renew anything, you contract will carry on as long as you do not cancel.

No others fees, 249 Euros and you will receive your viewing card , have it activated and you will pay 47.50 pounds directly to sky from your master/Vista credit card, no hidden costs.

If you want some more services from us, we charge a service fee on request only.