Just Sharing This Sky Italia 50% Discount

A

Archive7

I just received an offer from TV Corner 50% discount on all cards for 13 months.
Will the card work in a VU+ receiver with OSCAM or only in the Sky Italia HD receiver (which I have but it doesn't have PVR)?
Carte SKY TV + Cinema (fin 01/2018)

Captain Jack

Captain Jack

Модератор
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
Saw that... no, it won't work in anything other than a Sky Italia receiver. I've no idea if it's paired to a single one or just needs any.

A

Archive7

Saw that... no, it won't work in anything other than a Sky Italia receiver. I've no idea if it's paired to a single one or just needs any.
Thanks.
I don't think the card is paired to the receiver, otherwise I would need to buy a receiver for every renewal.
They just need to activate the card when I receive it and then send them an email requesting that.
Anyway, I don't think I will buy the card because of the restriction.

D

drhans

My Satellite Setup
C-band: CM 240cm PF 34W-50W linear Avcomm feedring & OMT + 2x Astrotel Precision LNB & circular Avcomm polarizer + Zinwell LNBF, IRTE 180 cm 1W-34W + ESX241. DM820HD, VU+ Zero, DM500HDv2, Cisco D9865 AFN, TBS 5925 & 6983, XFinder
My Location
Prague
card are not paired, I got one (cheaper than this, from ebay) and I'm swapping it in my 2 sky boxes - just beware that the cards don't work in older Sky Italia receivers and they don't work in the PVR/OnDemand ones, you need of the newer ones (the white ones) but not the latest one