• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sky Italia Gone?

Alan Pee

Regular Member
Messages
205
Likes
0
#1
sky Italy has not been clearing on my reciever since last Saturday. I have MR 110 with tit card, Dragon P220, X-Cam1.075, all these do not work any longer. Is sky Italy gone? I can only see d+ and Taquilla. Whats happening? Can anyone tell me plse?
 

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Messages
24,297
Likes
5,190
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
#2
Probably something carried out by Sky Italia to the encryption to prevent non subscibers from watching it ?
 

Norm

Specialist Contributor
Messages
259
Likes
4
Location
Aberdeen
My Satellite Setup
Channel Master 1.2m motorised, V Box, Technomate TM-5402HD.
My Location
Aberdeen, Scotland
#3
What file are you using on the tit card? The Astons file still does the biz for me.
 

zansi

Moderator & General Globetrotter
Messages
356
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Openbox F3 85cm dish H to H motor, Dell Vostro Laptop
My Location
North West UK
#4
Aston file working 100% OK for me,It can be found on satdudez
 

Alan Pee

Regular Member
Messages
205
Likes
0
#5
zansi said:
Aston file working 100% OK for me,It can be found on satdudez
Do you use the Aston file on Aston Cam or on A tit card with MR? Can you email the file to me plse. I have tried registering with Satdudez but it keeps saying registration is disabled so I cannot download any file from there.
 
Messages
8
Likes
0
#6
any one can help with kaon software for sky italia?
Alan Pee said:
sky Italy has not been clearing on my reciever since last Saturday. I have MR 110 with tit card, Dragon P220, X-Cam1.075, all these do not work any longer. Is sky Italy gone? I can only see d+ and Taquilla. Whats happening? Can anyone tell me plse?
 

Norm

Specialist Contributor
Messages
259
Likes
4
Location
Aberdeen
My Satellite Setup
Channel Master 1.2m motorised, V Box, Technomate TM-5402HD.
My Location
Aberdeen, Scotland
#7
You can find the Aston file on the tonydoe site - see Nobbly's Big Links, satellite forums. You don't have to register there and the file is referred to as v18n. Don't forget to study the readme. You can put it on a tit card and use with MR1.10.
 

Alan Pee

Regular Member
Messages
205
Likes
0
#8
Norm said:
You can find the Aston file on the tonydoe site - see Nobbly's Big Links, satellite forums. You don't have to register there and the file is referred to as v18n. Don't forget to study the readme. You can put it on a tit card and use with MR1.10.
Thanks Norm I am going to Tonydoe's now and I will give it s try. Cheers!
 

H.GEE

Regular Member
Messages
26
Likes
0
#9
Alan Pee said:
Do you use the Aston file on Aston Cam or on A tit card with MR? Can you email the file to me plse. I have tried registering with Satdudez but it keeps saying registration is disabled so I cannot download any file from there.
The aston au file .. TitaniumS2CardSoft v18n rev1..includes Seca2Editor v 1.9n Aston ..will get you skyitalia and D+...you must read the instructions in the file..used with tit card in seca105 cam and mr cam 1.10. works fine.