Sky problems

A

Archive-8

image.jpg
Hi I have the a problem downloading this programe.

I have phoned sky 3 times and rebuilt the sky+hd, rebooted my modem. But it keeps coming up sub needed.

I have the family pack hd, bt sports and on demand box sets ect. Any ideas please?

davemurgtroyd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Oxford
It is almost certainly not a problem with either your viewing card or subscription. I have exactly the same response when trying to download it - it gets to 3% and then fails with the same message. I have seen the problem a couple of times before and appears to be a problem with the upload to Sky's servers. In the past such programmes have been removed from catch-up to reappear a day or two later and then work correctly. It is working correctly on the web version of 4OD if you are desperate.

A

Archive-8

It is almost certainly not a problem with either your viewing card or subscription. I have exactly the same response when trying to download it - it gets to 3% and then fails with the same message. I have seen the problem a couple of times before and appears to be a problem with the upload to Sky's servers. In the past such programmes have been removed from catch-up to reappear a day or two later and then work correctly. It is working correctly on the web version of 4OD if you are desperate.

Thanks I will have to check 4od online.

But that's the exactly the problem.

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
I never really mess with the sky box tbh, its the wife's :), but now she's in bed I cant D/L it I get this.

DSCN6370.JPG

A

Archive-8

image.jpg Also tried it on my Xbox one and got this message, so I did watch it via the website.

nwaggy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1200 dish twin lnb full sky plus 907 to keep her happy
My Location
nerja costa del sol spain
not getting sky sports hd 1 2 3 4 here in spain plus various others is this happening or is it my box will reboot it later

nwaggy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1200 dish twin lnb full sky plus 907 to keep her happy
My Location
nerja costa del sol spain
rebooted sorted need a new box me thinks

A nonymous

Reaction score
Looks like Sky's technology is working as expected :-lmao

So glad i dumped them years ago, I very rarely have any issues like this with my VM Tivo.

statalite

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Nova-HD-S2, Dr HD D15, Free sat V7S, Free sat v8 finder V-71HD
Zone 1 @ 28.2°E
Zone 2 @ 19.2°E with 28.2°E and 13.0°E
Channel Master 1.0m (to be setup)
Channel Master 1.2m (to be setup)
SMR 1224
My Location
UK Midlands
not getting sky sports hd 1 2 3 4 here in spain plus various others is this happening or is it my box will reboot it later

The FEC on the transponders that all these channels are on has changed to 8/9 which will make them harder to receive.

Your box is likely to be fine, parameters have changed so either you will need a bigger dish or it maybe the case that you simply can no longer receive those at your location.