Sky quits QVC

N

net1

Guest
#1
British Sky Broadcasting Limited has sold its 20 per cent shareholding in QVC UK, - The Shopping Channel, to a wholly owned subsidiary of QVC, Inc. which owned the remaining 80 per cent, for approximately £49 million (E71million) cash.
 
PaulR

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Messages
15,921
Likes
3,162
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
#2
So....

Why are they trying to raise some money?

Could they be about to bid for Five perhaps?

PaulR
 
Top