Sky+ Rf Outlets

koansrc

My Satellite Setup
CM 3.0m @ 28.2 w PACE
My Location
Athens-Greece
Does anyone know if a SKY+ box can have different channel numbers set up for each of the two RF outlets ?

I'd like to run coax cable from a central SKY+ box to 2 rooms and be able to watch different channels. Or does watching a different channel in a different room mean that one of the two must feed of the scart ?

Thanks as always.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You can only watch one channel at a time whether by scart, RF or both combined.

My Satellite Setup
great m8
My Location
uk
koansrc said:
Does anyone know if a SKY+ box can have different channel numbers set up for each of the two RF outlets ?

I'd like to run coax cable from a central SKY+ box to 2 rooms and be able to watch different channels. Or does watching a different channel in a different room mean that one of the two must feed of the scart ?

Thanks as always.
yup sorry m8 . only 1 output freq for both rf outputs ;/

koansrc

My Satellite Setup
CM 3.0m @ 28.2 w PACE
My Location
Athens-Greece
but, but .... but what about all this "record one channel while watching another or watch two different channels" and "you'll need a dual LNB" and ... it is called SKY+ isn't it ?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes you can record one channel and watch another, but you cannot watch two different channels at the same time.