Sky+ to Pc & Scart Problem ...

J

jay2smooth

Hi guys this is my first post....just want to know if its possible to transfer the progs Ive recorded on the box to my Pc?? and if I can what bits do I need to do this?? hope you can help.

Also does Sony DVD/Video combi players have a problem with the scart connections...I cant record from Sky to video using scart..i can only get this working with the RF cable....?

Jay :D

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Set one up the other day and it worked fine, just had to select the right input AV1 I think it was.

J

jay2smooth

rolfw said:
Set one up the other day and it worked fine, just had to select the right input AV1 I think it was.
Hi thanks for the reply...yea I've tried AV1 & 2 I can get sound but theres no pic just a blue screen?? and Ive tried another scart thinking it maybe that..but the one am using is a £45 scart..any ideas??

Jay

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Some of the units have one scart for input/output and one for output only, are you sure that you have these the right way round?

J

jay2smooth

rolfw said:
Some of the units have one scart for input/output and one for output only, are you sure that you have these the right way round?
OHH I see Ill try this in a bit and let ya know...

Cheers

Jay