Skybox F3 Favorites Lists

Rolandh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Zone 1 Mini Dish with a Quad LNB Feeding Astra 2 and EB 1 to a Humax Faxsat-HDR 500 and a Humax Foxsat-HD, A Quad LNB on the same Zone 1 Mini Dish Feedind Astra 1 to a Humax Foxsat-HD via a 2 port DiseqC Switch
My Location
Sheffield
Is there an easier way to create Favorites lists on the Skybox other than using the Edit Favorites menu option e.g a PC Editor as it's getting a little bit boring having to manually select each favorites list, select then move channels to a list and rename it.

I've so far done since yesterday Favorites Lists for Children's, Sport, News & Movie channels & got Entertainment, Music, Shopping, Documentaries, International, Adult, Interactive & Regional Lists to go along with putting channels in a better order, deleting duplicates & test labels along with all the other ones like the ETV labels etc as well as sorting the Radio Channels into a logical order, and wondered if there was a way to do it more quickly?

Roland

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Don't think so - been doing similar shuffling myself.

Still, when it's done ..................

One nice feature, however, is to be able to use the Group function (Green) and select only those Channels you want, toggle Green and pick "Select Others" then "Delete" ........... so if you have 657 scanned thingies, just tick the 32 you want, "Select Others" and "Delete" and you're left with only those you want. Quick & simple.

Then putting them in order and adding to Favourites is much easier.

Rolandh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Zone 1 Mini Dish with a Quad LNB Feeding Astra 2 and EB 1 to a Humax Faxsat-HDR 500 and a Humax Foxsat-HD, A Quad LNB on the same Zone 1 Mini Dish Feedind Astra 1 to a Humax Foxsat-HD via a 2 port DiseqC Switch
My Location
Sheffield
Tivù said:
Don't think so - been doing similar shuffling myself.

Still, when it's done ..................

One nice feature, however, is to be able to use the Group function (Green) and select only those Channels you want, toggle Green and pick "Select Others" then "Delete" ........... so if you have 657 scanned thingies, just tick the 32 you want, "Select Others" an "Delete" and you're left with only those you want. Quick & simple.

Then putting them in order and adding to Favourites is much easier.

Oh well will just have to keep doing it a list at a time until I get it done.

Roland