SkyItalia on DM5620??

F

fati

Hi!

Does anyone know how to get SkyItalia on DM5620 using softcam's and SoftCam.key. What softcam to use.

I am trying with Redagast 3.0 FINAL, Scam 25.11, NewcamD 5.28 but with no luck. The only thing i am able to see is a chennels with viaaces encryption.

BTW i am using Hydra_Zeus img.

gameboy

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
fati said:
Does anyone know how to get SkyItalia on DM5620 using softcam's and SoftCam.key. What softcam to use.
Don't think it's possible at the moment - they changed encryption a few weeks back.

Only with an official card - but who knows what might happen in the future?

BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Sly Italia is OK except the Pr!ma F!la channels and the Sports channels. Won't last long though. Use S2emu.dll V1.1.2.0, or later.

F

fati

BGonaSTICK said:
Sly Italia is OK except the Pr!ma F!la channels and the Sports channels. Won't last long though. Use S2emu.dll V1.1.2.0, or later.
Does S2emu work in dreambox? I have found the latest version of S2emu but i don't know how to install it, didn't find any guide in Dreambox section.

BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Sorry, I was in the wrong mode!

NewcamD or SCAM or any of the other popular CAMs will open it with the right keys.

Neither of these two use s*ftcam.key. Read the IG to find out what they do use.