skystar 2 (rev 2.3) for feed hunting?

krishn

Regular Member
My Satellite Setup
dvb s2 usb for pc
My Location
india-gujarat
hi friends,

just bought new pci card skystar 2 - rev.2.3 for feed hunting and looking for some info for feed hunting as under.

1. What are common frqs and SR for feed hunting.
2. is my card able to get feeds of 4:2:2 feeds.
3. can transedit work with hardware blindscan of this card?

thanks
:):confused:
 
krishn said:
hi friends,

just bought new pci card skystar 2 - rev.2.3 for feed hunting and looking for some info for feed hunting as under.

1. What are common frqs and SR for feed hunting.
2. is my card able to get feeds of 4:2:2 feeds.
3. can transedit work with hardware blindscan of this card?

thanks
:):confused:

Hi Krishn ..
For 1) I'd go to Lyngsat ...
all regular feed transponder frequencies are listed ...and your ability to blind scan makes the a known SR irrelevant I suspect.

2) Yes you can resolve 4:2:2 feeds and variations by making sure you select Elcard codecs in your DVB application.

3 I can see no reason why your card wont work with Transedit.

4 ) ...you are a very lucky man to own one of these cards ...
I'd love to get my hands on one ..
Where did you buy it ...and do they have any more ?
;)
rgds
VS
 
thanks Vipersan

i found it from ebay and lucky to bought it for total 25 euro with shipping.

I will sure ask for another and let u know.

:-bighappy
 
Back
Top