Skystar2 USB

aikon0029

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
CPU Intel® Pentium® 4 640 Prescott (3.20 Ghz)
Memory 1024 MB DDR RAM - (2x 512 MB - PC3200)
Motherboard ECS 915P-M3
Hard Drive 300GB Maxtor DiamondMax SATA 6B300S0 Skystar 2 usb 1.1mtr steerable dish Manhattan XT[CM, Quali 1080ir
My Location
London [South East]
I have finally taken the plunge and got myself the Usb version of Skystar2 not being tecnical did not want to mess about with inards of my pc. My pc knowledge is pretty grim. so I was wondering if with all the knowledgable people on here if someone would'nt mind me mailing them direct with my questions, as there are so many it would take me forever to post them and take up so much space it would not be fair to everyone else. I think I have installed it, but still not sure. I am using Pent 4 and window xp media centre. Help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.:-ohmy

pinkerton

Reaction score
Whole point of having a forum is for people to share knowledge ETC. There may be others with a similar problem in future who can benefit from any answers you get. I would ask away after doing a search keeping questions to the point and someone I'm sure will answer.

aikon0029

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
CPU Intel® Pentium® 4 640 Prescott (3.20 Ghz)
Memory 1024 MB DDR RAM - (2x 512 MB - PC3200)
Motherboard ECS 915P-M3
Hard Drive 300GB Maxtor DiamondMax SATA 6B300S0 Skystar 2 usb 1.1mtr steerable dish Manhattan XT[CM, Quali 1080ir
My Location
London [South East]
pinkerton said:
Whole point of having a forum is for people to share knowledge ETC. There may be others with a similar problem in future who can benefit from any answers you get. I would ask away after doing a search keeping questions to the point and someone I'm sure will answer.
Ok thank you. Have I installed it right ? I have a bin file which shows Convert exe, Install Pro exe, Server4Pc exe, Setup4PCexe, SkyPCAV srcexe, SkyDSL statusexe and Sky DSLtune exe. if thats ok, how on the DVB viewer am I able to view other satellite progs, as all I seem to have at the moment are German channels on Astra 1@ 19E, and cant change anything. Downloaded ProgDVB 4.56 and 4.62 which one should I use, as I have not opened the file yet, and is it safe to use. I think I will limit it to thesequestions right now, but if anyone can help I would like later to find out about 4.2.2 thank you.:confused