gravitas

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TechnoSat 6000Plus
Samsung DSR9500 Via Ci
My Location
RIYADH
Hello everyone

I have pretty weird prob without any availabe solutions.

In my new house , I would like to setup a Multi television with 9 small TV's around one BIG Tv placed in the center, The 9 small Tv's playing different channels would be connected to the Center TV, and I can watch 9 channels at a time, selecting whichever I like on the Big TV.

My question is , is it possible for such a setup with only one receiver and also if I can change the channels I want on the different small TV's.

Please guide me through this as I dont want to end up having cables and receivers running behind the system , its very confusing which cable goes to which TV.

I hope my problem is not so complicated , as one of my friend saw this kind of system in a yacht .

AND OFCOURSE I SAW IT ON THE MOVIE SLIVER:):):)( WHICH IS NOT OF THE SATELLITE CHANNLES BUT OF THE CAMS)

YOUR HELP AND IDEAS IN THIS REGARD WOULD KINDLY BE APPRECIATED

THANK YOU

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Easily done for CCTV, not so easy with normal satellite TV.

You would need 10 receivers all set to a fixed channel feeding into a video processor, which would in turn feed the TVs, this will not be cheap.

gravitas

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TechnoSat 6000Plus
Samsung DSR9500 Via Ci
My Location
RIYADH
Thank you Rolf, I would consider doing it not being worried abt how much it would cost, is it possible , and please help me what do I need to set it up aprt from the TV's

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Your best bet is to speak to an audio visual installation company, as I have no idea what equipment is available in your part of the world.