Sly in Newcamd puzzle

picop2es

Istanbul 05 -Rafazaman
Messages
18
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
DB7020 ,Gemini 2.9 ,Gbox ,Broadband (Lol)
Motorised >30w
My Location
chester
#1
Hi All,

I have my Sly card working with Newcamd 602 & 603 on channels such as UK Gold etc , however it wont scramble the movie or sports channels.

Any ideas ?
 

john_graydon

Specialist Contributor
Messages
2,219
Likes
3
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
#2
picop2es said:
Hi All,

I have my Sly card working with Newcamd 602 & 603 on channels such as UK Gold etc , however it wont scramble the movie or sports channels.

Any ideas ?
You need to input your card no into the cardserv file. A how to is in the Idiots guide in the drembox section. Top of list.
 

whatsthis

Regular Member
Messages
290
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
DM7020 Screambox
MAC OSX & windowzz 98SE
Gemini
1664 on tap
My Location
13°E
#3
Hi Picop2es

Is your SLY card a subscription card or a FTV "yellow house card".
 

picop2es

Istanbul 05 -Rafazaman
Messages
18
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
DB7020 ,Gemini 2.9 ,Gbox ,Broadband (Lol)
Motorised >30w
My Location
chester
#4
Hi ,


It is a subscription card..

whatsthis said:
Hi Picop2es

Is your SLY card a subscription card or a FTV "yellow house card".
 

picop2es

Istanbul 05 -Rafazaman
Messages
18
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
DB7020 ,Gemini 2.9 ,Gbox ,Broadband (Lol)
Motorised >30w
My Location
chester
#5
john_graydon said:
You need to input your card no into the cardserv file. A how to is in the Idiots guide in the drembox section. Top of list.

Thanks for the information , I have read the guide and i can finally watch all Sly Movies / Sports on my Dreambox.

The biggest problem I had was trying to find the Cardserver0961 file and then realising that Ultra edit was the way to go and not with DCC,

I can't remember were I found the file now , so to help anybody else who is having the same problem i have setup h**p://cardserver0961.741.com/

Just click on the Dreambox :)

I dont know how long it will be there for as they dont like file only sites

Next Task is to get the Gbox to do the same thing , if any can point me in the right direction it will be apprecaited

Enjoy
 
Top