Help Required Smargo and DVBDream

W

Wolfram

My Satellite Setup
42° east to 30°w
My Location
Germany near Berlin
Who can help. I live in Germany and have a Freesat uk card. In my PC works a TBS 6522 and I would like to connect a Smargo reader. As software is used DVBDream. Can you help me install the Smargo?
Thanks in advance Wolfram

Last edited:
PaulR

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
This is an English language forum so please provide a translation into English so that our members can help. I have translated your post for you to help but please remember this.

Who can help. I live in Germany and have a Freesat uk card. In my PC works a TBS 6522 and I would like to connect a Smargo Reader. DVBDream is used as software. Can you help me install the Smargo?

Thanks in advance

PaulR

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
First of all true Freesat does not have a card. If you mean Freesat from Sky then this does have a card which will give a few extra channels that frankly are not worth bothering with.

If this is incorrect then please advise us.

W

Wolfram

My Satellite Setup
42° east to 30°w
My Location
Germany near Berlin
First of all true Freesat does not have a card. If you mean Freesat from Sky then this does have a card which will give a few extra channels that frankly are not worth bothering with.
Yes, it is a SKY - Freesat card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Use the card in a proper Sky receiver. Much less fuss & will update the authorisations on the card every month.