smart card or receiver software

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
You will find that other members can be more helpful when they see that you have updated your profile.
There is a lot of technical information in this forum. Just use the search button and type the relevant key words.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It is practically impossible to get all of the Is dotted and Ts crossed in advance, take a leap of faith, go with your gut and get yourself a cheap patchable receiver or CAM. You can then experience the hobby in real time and in the real world, you cannot learn this without actually doing it.

Answering every minute detail of different aspects of the hobby becomes tedious after a while and members will switch off, as I already have.

GIVARGIS

Reaction score
Thank you rolfw

i got good information about neotionbox3000 2 years ago from this site but now ?????????

what is the next step after i have a receiver and its patch?

for example if somebody ask me how can i update my receiver i will answer

1.receiver loader or software that can make connection with your receiver
2.RS-232 cable
3.latest patch

now how can i put new key in receiver patch?

1.special loader that can send key file?
2.key file or softcam key file or bin file?
3.key editor or bin editor?
4.downloader?

wich receiver that you want or you have information about it, is ok just give me 1.,2.,3.,.......

Thank you again

GIVARGIS

Reaction score
i serch about editing bin file and find some information and understand why no body likes give information about editing bin file

but

in this serch i find that in some receiver you can send key file to it's flash memory

dose any body have information about sending key file to receiver's flash memory and in wich receiver i can send key file?

Thank you

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
It is now 7 hours since you posted and it may as well be 7 days. As Rolf has mentioned previously everyone has flicked the switch. You seem to have the wrong concept of what a self help forum is all about. All this information is contained on the forum but it is up to you to go and find it and then try it out and at that point if something does not work as anticipated or as expected then you ask a question. As far as I can see you really only have two options:-
1. Get a dreambox if you are confident about linux ftping chmodding etc
2. If not I would suggest either a patcheable stb like a Technomate
3. Or an FTA box having a Common interface that can take a Dragon Cam.

Again each of those items have sections on the forum for you to go and read.

orbital2002km

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar 3000ip (very tired)
All old stuff, I need new direction
My Location
South East UK
Well done all of you guys.

It is quite refreshing in this 'modern' environment to find members actually assisting rather than simply ignoring or taking the p...s.

Best wishes to all for a peaceful New Year

Regards

Orb