madsater

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
astra 1,2d,hotbird,nilesat
My Location
Canary Islands
madsater said:
Im trying to find where can i get software for this fta unit, thanks in advance

_www.wela-electronic.de sorry bout that, forgot to look ????

madsater

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Canary Islands
madsater said:
_www.wela-electronic.de sorry bout that, forgot to look ????

have downloaded the loader and software from their site, im using a null modem cable for the transfer, But the software doesnt seem to be transfering at all, now its been a long time since iv used this cable, used to use it for software on "cable boxes" long time ago in ireland and it´s allways worked, im using xp sp1, but i cant remember if i need a driver for this cable rs232 or not? can anyone refresh me on this matter. just out of the satellite game for a while.

madsater

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Canary Islands
madsater said:
have downloaded the loader and software from their site, im using a null modem cable for the transfer, But the software doesnt seem to be transfering at all, now its been a long time since iv used this cable, used to use it for software on "cable boxes" long time ago in ireland and it´s allways worked, im using xp sp1, but i cant remember if i need a driver for this cable rs232 or not? can anyone refresh me on this matter. just out of the satellite game for a while.

Ok iv got it sorted, the manual from their site was a little unclear about the procedure, so il put it here for future ref,when the box is connected to pc with rs232 cable start the program TODVD:EXE choose open file with the latest software. click the arrow for sending. Switch on box at back,Then hold down the "ok" buttton and the "power" button at the same time!! (which the manual doesnt state).The display will say load and the transmission will start,wait til the display says finsh or ok in my case. full factory reset after that.

djurodjuro2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
smart rapido2, winXP
My Location
croatia
hi
can u help me, the web page _www.wela-electronic.de (i've deleted the prefix "_", that is not the problem.
I'm interested in latest SW for this receiver, instructions and a chanell list with digi tv would be fine:)
i cant find almost nothing usefull on the internet
thanks!

djurodjuro2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
smart rapido2, winXP
My Location
croatia
hi
I'm looking for the newest SW, instructionc and tools for smart rapido 2.
I've tried the _www.wela-electronic.de but it doesnt work(i've deleted the prefix "_", that is not the problem).
So, your help would be very much apriciated.
Thanks