• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

SmartMouse use

Hello to all Members in here..this is my first post in here so i just want to say that i have been reading many posts from here and i can tell that this forum is one of the best..! z

However,,,i have some questions i would like to answer before i pay money and but something ..

i have found out about something very popullar here named "Smartmouse" or "Phinex" as i guess..i am told that it updates keys on the pirate card so i can se it to replace old keys by new keys (if they changed)..is that true??

what other useful things can i use by getting "Smartmouse"? can change the card`s serial nomber?...can i program the card to 6 in 1 using it?(i have Fun 4 card and i used it to watch Absat/Canal+/Multivision)

i am sorry for my long msg however i realy need some detailed info anout that "Smartmouse"thing because i am willing to buy it.....

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
Smartmouse and Phoenix are simply modes of the programmer and can be found on most of the high spec latest models.

Do you have a programmer at the moment and what reciever and CAM do you have?

I do not have a programer...i only have Euro Cam 2 Irdeto and Patched Reciever and a Fun4 Card
the fun Card used to open Absat/Multivision/Canal+ channels

i want to buy a smartmouse to update the keys on the Fun card because keys are not working anymore
also i want to add other keys for other channels like channels Viasat on Sires and Channels on Hispasat

can i do that?

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
You will not get the channels from Hispasat with a funcard and your CAM/Reciever combination. What else you can receive is also pretty limited at the moment.

You can get yourself a programmer from one of the advertisers in the banner at the top of the forum.

Why Limited Roflw??
as far as i know i can deode any old decrypted type Viacess/seca/Irdeto
so as long as i can find the keys i can decode any channels using the old version of these systems

i am aiming to decode channels Viasat which i found they are many along with Ticket channel on the Sirus..Keys are posted for those channels under Viaccess keys at many places.,

i also aim to update keys for the old Absat/Multivison/Canal+ on both Hotbird and Astra
i found few keys for ORF and other channels other places using Viaccess 1 and seca 1
So i guess i can watch all those channels by updating my Fun Card using a Smartmouse and ISVedit software.
Am i right?..note that i have a motorized Dish..

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
Well yes, you still have a little on 5E, but the rest of the offerings are pretty meagre, if you go to many forums and file sites, you can download the complete 6 in 1 file also.