SmartMouse use

trouble

Reaction score
Hello to all Members in here..this is my first post in here so i just want to say that i have been reading many posts from here and i can tell that this forum is one of the best..! z

However,,,i have some questions i would like to answer before i pay money and but something ..

i have found out about something very popullar here named "Smartmouse" or "Phinex" as i guess..i am told that it updates keys on the pirate card so i can se it to replace old keys by new keys (if they changed)..is that true??

what other useful things can i use by getting "Smartmouse"? can change the card`s serial nomber?...can i program the card to 6 in 1 using it?(i have Fun 4 card and i used it to watch Absat/Canal+/Multivision)

i am sorry for my long msg however i realy need some detailed info anout that "Smartmouse"thing because i am willing to buy it.....

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Smartmouse and Phoenix are simply modes of the programmer and can be found on most of the high spec latest models.

Do you have a programmer at the moment and what reciever and CAM do you have?

trouble

Reaction score
I do not have a programer...i only have Euro Cam 2 Irdeto and Patched Reciever and a Fun4 Card
the fun Card used to open Absat/Multivision/Canal+ channels

i want to buy a smartmouse to update the keys on the Fun card because keys are not working anymore
also i want to add other keys for other channels like channels Viasat on Sires and Channels on Hispasat

can i do that?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You will not get the channels from Hispasat with a funcard and your CAM/Reciever combination. What else you can receive is also pretty limited at the moment.

You can get yourself a programmer from one of the advertisers in the banner at the top of the forum.

trouble

Reaction score
Why Limited Roflw??
as far as i know i can deode any old decrypted type Viacess/seca/Irdeto
so as long as i can find the keys i can decode any channels using the old version of these systems

i am aiming to decode channels Viasat which i found they are many along with Ticket channel on the Sirus..Keys are posted for those channels under Viaccess keys at many places.,

i also aim to update keys for the old Absat/Multivison/Canal+ on both Hotbird and Astra
i found few keys for ORF and other channels other places using Viaccess 1 and seca 1
So i guess i can watch all those channels by updating my Fun Card using a Smartmouse and ISVedit software.
Am i right?..note that i have a motorized Dish..

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Well yes, you still have a little on 5E, but the rest of the offerings are pretty meagre, if you go to many forums and file sites, you can download the complete 6 in 1 file also.