SMW - WDL DRO type E Lo stab +/-1.5 MHz and other smw stuff

BoSSpak

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Orbitron MicroMesh 3.6m dish with chaparral polarotor,SMW X-LINE TYPE E LNB.Nokia Dbox1, DM500s.Drake ESR 2000XT + Echostar LT8700
My Location
East of England
I have for sale NEW UNUSED in original packaging SMW satellite gear. These are excellant kits for fringe receptions, Top of the ranage kit.I purchased this kit directly from SMW sweden. Due to work loud, i never got round to fitting the kit on my satellite dish and intime i'm lacking interest now, i hope i didn't say that out too load lol.

Here is the list of kit with pictures.

1.SMW WDL DRO TYPE-E LNB (F connector) with Lo stability of +/- 1.5 Mhz.(I paid extra for this)
you can see/read the spec here _http://www.smw.se/wdldro.htm

Price - £195 inc Next day Royal Mail special delivery.

2. SMW XM-140 Prime Focus Feed
_http://www.smw.se/omtfeedhornsadapters.htm

Price - £25 inc delivery Royal Mail 1st class

3. SMW Quarterwave transformer

P.S i'm open to reasonable offers.

Attachments

• WDL_1.jpg
    WDL_1.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 122
  • WDL_2.jpg
    WDL_2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 97
  • WDL_3.jpg
    WDL_3.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 111
  • Feedhorn_1.jpg
    Feedhorn_1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 110
  • Feedhorn_2.jpg
    Feedhorn_2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Feedhorn_3.jpg
    Feedhorn_3.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 97
  • Quarterwave.jpg
    Quarterwave.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 90

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2X Channel Master 1.20 , 1X Channel Master1.80 ,1X Channel Master 2.40, Motorized Gibertini OP150 , Motorized Fibo MF90 ,, 70cm eliptical raven ..hirschmann fibre glass 1.20m
My Location
Comunidad Valenciana..ESPAÑA
BoSSpak said:
2. SMW XM-140 Prime Focus Feed

i´m intersted to get this item..do you still have it?? if so please PM me your details so i will send you the payment..cheers m8

BoSSpak

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Orbitron MicroMesh 3.6m dish with chaparral polarotor,SMW X-LINE TYPE E LNB.Nokia Dbox1, DM500s.Drake ESR 2000XT + Echostar LT8700
My Location
East of England
Yes i still have the feedhorn. The price quoted above are for UK mainland only and I see from your profile you are in spain. I can find out cost of postage to spain on monday for this item before i accept any offers outside UK. If you interested let me know.

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2X Channel Master 1.20 , 1X Channel Master1.80 ,1X Channel Master 2.40, Motorized Gibertini OP150 , Motorized Fibo MF90 ,, 70cm eliptical raven ..hirschmann fibre glass 1.20m
My Location
Comunidad Valenciana..ESPAÑA
BoSSpak said:
Yes i still have the feedhorn. The price quoted above are for UK mainland only and I see from your profile you are in spain. I can find out cost of postage to spain on monday for this item before i accept any offers outside UK. If you interested let me know.

you can sent to UK also (london) i will be there nearly all novembre anyway ..so i will stick to uk delivery no need to ask about sending to spain...cheers

BoSSpak

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
East of England
ok m8 thats fine with me. check your pm.

BoSSpak

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
East of England
update:

SMW Feedhorn xm-140 sold to pipino. - update posted 21st sept 2010 RoyalMail 1st class

The other 2 items still available

BoSSpak

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
East of England
Anyone care to make an offer on the smw wdl lnb? i'm open to reasonable offers. i'm emphasizing the word "reasonable" :D it is top of the range lnb

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dish Network
My Location
USA
Guys, can anybody explain why this parts cost more than usual (standard) parts? How it'll help to watch satellite tv, or using another satellite services?

May be some quick tips or links where I'll can read about it?

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Better stability means less chance of signals moving out of the receivers afc.

Narrower frequency range means everything mechanical is better suited for the reception.

If you want to impress the girlfriend, you get a motorbike. If you turn up in a station wagon her whole family could go along for the ride.

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dish Network
My Location
USA
Channel Hopper said:
Better stability means less chance of signals moving out of the receivers afc.

Narrower frequency range means everything mechanical is better suited for the reception.

If you want to impress the girlfriend, you get a motorbike. If you turn up in a station wagon her whole family could go along for the ride.

Aha =) Thank you for the explanation and a positive example =)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Have removed non sale related posts, sorry, but it isn't fair on the seller.