So now you MUST believe in aliens...SURELY!

loady

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
main rig: Intel i7 3.8Ghz, 8GB ram, 128Gb SSD, GTX 570 GPU..all water cooled.
HTPC setup: Intel G840 2.8, 4 GB ram, 60GB SSD, HD6570 GPU, Tevii S480 dual tuner dvb s2 HD card
My Location
surrey
Well you gotta feel sorry for the poor guy on the ground, at £3 a pop (no pun intended) that baloon seller has had a really bad day.

member91040

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
He was lucky he cought on the camera, and news too..!

harrowwoman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
One dish 1.5cm with 3 LNBs picking up Hotbird,Arabsat,Astra
old Echostar receiver, GlobalStar 6000i
My Location
Harrow,Middlesex, UK
I have seen something in the night sky over Baghdad about 15 years ago which looked like a satelite. But as I watched it suddenly began to zigzag, then just shot off into space! No satelite I have heard about can do that. I know that it was something out of the ordinary. Also I was lucky enough to be on a flight over Frankfurt once when the captain asked us all to look out the cabin window, we could then see several lights in the distance which were following us. He apparently contacted Frankfurt to check if there were any aircraft in the vicinity and they replied negative. They followed alongside for a while then left at speed far exceeding any aircraft.

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
Topper said:
Being from the North West I can accept a slap in the belly with a wet fish or even a poke in the eye with a burnt stick

Hey im from the NW too.... i dont accept a poke in the eye with a burnt stick.... wet fish erm.. maybe :D

balloons for me too by the way.

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
I had a great tape of UFOs, recorded in about 1995. When I moved I lost it. It had some brill UFOs...one that was very spooky. Looked like a house in the sky. Red it was with old fashioned "windows" like wot castles have and stuff. :D