So you want receiver software patches (v2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
superrajj said:
hey analogue,
i'm stuck with my VIVAX VX-505 Receiver! I'm new to all this stuff and am not able to access the VIACCESS Menu in the receiver, can someone please help me out on this ?? I really would appreciate it!! ALSO IMPORTANT, their site is down >> h*tp://www.deltasatuk.com
Its showing a coming soon sign that's all! Where can I find new software for my receiver ??? PLEASE HELP

If deltasat is down you are probably out of luck. You could try one of these sites though - you might get lucky

Various makes. (If your receiver make isnt listed yet, have a look. Might be worth looking at even if your receiver is listed above)

h**p://www.la-cafetera.com/
h**p://satbox.spectranet.tv/
h**p://www.max-communication.de/main.html (in German)
h**p://www.satnet.ch/file/index.php?showfilesfordate=All
h**p://www.dvb-upload.com/
h**p://www.sat-key.org/
h**p://kalel-satcos.com/vb (mainly Arabic Language)
h**p://www.sismanturk.de/index.php?showallfiles=1
h**p://satlink.ws/modules.php?name=Downloads
h**p://www.satexperts.net/forum/ (in Turkish & registration may required)
h**p://www.files-sat.com
h**p://www3.searchpixie.com/index.php?naam=receiverindex
h**p://www.satcenter.info/ (in Spanish)
h**p://upload.viva-amper.ru/index.php?
h**p://www.abcom.sk/En/Default.aspx?CatID=8

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders

agorce

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Especta & AmdXP 3200+
My Location
Skopje,Macedonia
So u want to say that is allmost imposible to find any updates? Talking about Especta

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Dont know for sure - Ive never hunted for any patches or s/w for it. However,
1) its a brand Ive never heard of
2) there are very few mentions of the brand on the forum.

However the search did throw up this info:

"some espectra models are compatible with kaon softwares. Visit this link to know if your receiver accept the soft of kaon:

http://www.satellite-heaven.de/kaon/hw.htm"

You might get lucky - if not sell it and get either a Technomate or a FortecStar - plenty of hobby support for those makes!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Pleae note - and this is a warning to all our members reading this thread - BE CAREFUL if you try to flash the receiver with software from another manufacturer - if you pick the wrong s/w you will almost certainly ruin the receiver.

thq1972

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
digital reciever
My Location
UK
hey guys:

A beautifull forum.

Need help in locating software for my reciever GISTAR,Model GS1180, loader info FTA-BL-V2.0,S/W Ver: CASSM3X-V4.5.

I found the manufacturer site but it doesn't include information on the software. I got the site from this forum.

And if anybody can give breif description of what to do when linking the pc to reciever to update, I appreciate it.

Regards

Tony:)

nordik

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hadisat
My Location
scandinavia
Please if any can help me.
I have a HaDisat HS 6000 SUPER. is it a clone ?
it work fine , but i have problem puttig the key for the na¤gra as i have only 2 serie of code the 00 and 02 but i need 03 ,how do i put them?
tanks for your help

thq1972

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
digital reciever
My Location
UK
Hey analogue:

Do you think I can do anything to update this receiver by means of general sofware or anything?

Thanks for the reply

Tony
hey guys:

A beautifull forum.

Need help in locating software for my reciever GISTAR,Model GS1180, loader info FTA-BL-V2.0,S/W Ver: CASSM3X-V4.5.

I found the manufacturer site but it doesn't include information on the software. I got the site from this forum.

And if anybody can give breif description of what to do when linking the pc to reciever to update, I appreciate it.

Regards

Tony

nordik

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hadisat
My Location
scandinavia
To Analoguesat: Please can you help me to find about the :HadiSAT HS 6000 SUPER i bough this receiver it work fine, what soft can i use ? i need to enter the nagra keys in it ,but i have only the 00 and the 01, but i need to enter the 02 and the03 keys. is it a clone of some other brand?
Thanks.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
thq1972 said:
hey guys:

A beautifull forum.

Regards

Tony:)

Looks like its made by a small Chinese firm. :-doh!

The chances of finding patches for it to open pay tv services are remote. Buy a Technomate or a Fortec Star.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
nordik said:
Please if any can help me.
I have a HaDisat HS 6000 SUPER. is it a clone ?
it work fine , but i have problem puttig the key for the na¤gra as i have only 2 serie of code the 00 and 02 but i need 03 ,how do i put them?
tanks for your help

Heaven alone knows what that one is. Its not even listed on the sat bible

http://www.satellite-heaven.de/frameset.htm?jump=Receiver/index.htm

Sell it and buy something with decent hobby support.

thq1972

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
digital reciever
My Location
UK
Analoguesat said:
Looks like its made by a small Chinese firm. :-doh!

The chances of finding patches for it to open pay tv services are remote. Buy a Technomate or a Fortec Star.

Thanks Analoguesat, although it is a fairly nice receiver, it does open pay TV channels, but I was looking for an update for the software just to enable any auto update futures. After allot of research, I'm pretty much convinced it uses the same menus as some other brand, but can't determine which.

Any ways, thanks allot all, and if anything pops up on this, please let me know.

Cheers

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
thq1972 said:
Thanks Analoguesat, although it is a fairly nice receiver, it does open pay TV channels, but I was looking for an update for the software just to enable any auto update futures. After allot of research, I'm pretty much convinced it uses the same menus as some other brand, but can't determine which.

Any ways, thanks allot all, and if anything pops up on this, please let me know.

Cheers

In that case take the firmware code (should be in the box descriptions in the menus somewhere) and put it into Google. You might get lucky with a site.

bachio63

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PC LAPTOP TOSHIBA
My Location
RIVERSIDE
hello all thanks for all your information please help me to find a softwear programm for my cherokee maestro terminal numerique universel DVB diseqc12 and its lodder please to flash it thanks . ia have to buy a cable link between a receiver and my pc i know this but please help me to get em its softwear and lodder or i dont know what is call thanks alll
can you help ?

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
bachio63 said:
hello all thanks for all your information please help me to find a softwear programm for my cherokee maestro terminal numerique universel DVB diseqc12 and its lodder please to flash it thanks . ia have to buy a cable link between a receiver and my pc i know this but please help me to get em its softwear and lodder or i dont know what is call thanks alll
can you help ?

DON'T post the same question in different areas of the same section. I have removed three of your posts from areas that have nothing to do with software patching.

Llew

ahmed44_sa

Reaction score
Dear Maqsood.

I am residing in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. I have Humax 5400z. I have updated my receiver with latest software. I have the four satellite as AsiaSat3, PAS10, Nile & Arab sat. AS u know Asiasat and PAS10 have not auto search channels in Humax. Now even I cannot scan Asia sat and PAS10 when I enter the frequency. But is working fine with arabsat etc.
How can I add auto search for PAS10 & Asiasat. How can I fix my scanning problem. Also my ARY, Aaj and many Pakistani Channel singals are very week. Please help me.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
bachio63 said:
can you help ?

That one is probably a Worldsat clone. Try

_http://www.worldsat.fr
_http://www.tnt-worldsat.com
_http://worldsat.RTFM.be

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
ahmed44_sa said:
Dear Maqsood.

I am residing in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. I have Humax 5400z. I have updated my receiver with latest software. I have the four satellite as AsiaSat3, PAS10, Nile & Arab sat. AS u know Asiasat and PAS10 have not auto search channels in Humax. Now even I cannot scan Asia sat and PAS10 when I enter the frequency. But is working fine with arabsat etc.
How can I add auto search for PAS10 & Asiasat. How can I fix my scanning problem. Also my ARY, Aaj and many Pakistani Channel singals are very week. Please help me.

:-hijack

PLEASE do not hijack the thread with unrelated questions. Start a new thread in an appropriate section.

Next time we delete without warning!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Right folks - a lot of you seem incapable of doing some basic reserch on your own. If you have an obscure receiver start here to identify it:

http://www.satellite-heaven.de/frameset.htm?jump=Receiver/index.htm

If its not listed here then you have little hope of identifying it.

This is where I start, so save me some work and find it yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.