software

H

harrypotteraust

very new in this stuff beginer i want to change my humax 5400z software from 2.10 to 2.08 i was wandering if it could be done my friends wont tell me and i hope someone could please assist thanks

2old4this

Honorary Admin
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
The Humax5400Z has "block"in the bootloader which prevents you loading new software. But that can be got around using a JTAG interface or Z-board. Read older posts on this board for more details (or follow some of the links in the posts). The search function here can help you locate 5400-related posts.

2old

skull

satellite freak
My Satellite Setup
4x100 cm televe's dishes,with echostar quad lnb's, INNOVATIVE I.P, humax, echolink fta and kaon receivers. super jack h2h motor.
My Location
Persian gulf
MY DEAR CHK THE SITE WWW.UPLOADFLY.COM I DON'T THINK THE SOFTWARE IS LOCKED OR ELSE. I AM REGULARLY TESTING THIS RECEIVER . EVEN THAT I HAVE TRANSFERRED THE 5400 SOFTWARE IN THE Z MODEL AND IT WORKED WELL.U CAN ALSO CHK THESE SITES WWW.LAURALS.COM AND FOR THE OLD TOHS WWW.TUXONHUMAX.BERLIOS.DE.
I HOPE U WILL FIND ENOUGH MATERIAL THERE.

skull

satellite freak
My Satellite Setup
4x100 cm televe's dishes,with echostar quad lnb's, INNOVATIVE I.P, humax, echolink fta and kaon receivers. super jack h2h motor.
My Location
Persian gulf
And One More Thing I Have Never Ever Used A J-tag. What Ever U Do With This Receiver It Is Not Dead. Just Replace The Downloaded Software With A Right One. Thhhhaaaaaaaaats Why I Looooooove This Receiver