woborny
Specialist Contributor
- My Satellite Setup
- 1.8m Dish, most Sky and Freesat receivers, 80cm on Illusion motor and Dreambox DM7025, TDT, TDT HD, Ariva 100e,
- My Location
- Gandia, 70kms south of Valencia, Spain
Current for the last few days Sky News international on 19 east has been unavailable for a few minutes at around 0820 (Spanish Time - 0720 UK time)..
I put this down to a solar outage... like the one we have for 28 east at around 1100 for the last few days, but as all other channels on 19 east are fine, and at the time the sun is no where near the Astra 19 satellites, I can only assume this is a solar outage on a feed satellite?
Does this seem correct, and if so, any ideas which satellite is being used as the feed?
I put this down to a solar outage... like the one we have for 28 east at around 1100 for the last few days, but as all other channels on 19 east are fine, and at the time the sun is no where near the Astra 19 satellites, I can only assume this is a solar outage on a feed satellite?
Does this seem correct, and if so, any ideas which satellite is being used as the feed?