Solus Cards

zansi

zansi

Moderator & General Globetrotter
My Satellite Setup
Openbox F3 85cm dish H to H motor, Dell Vostro Laptop
My Location
North West UK
It would appear that a solution to the ever closer demise of the version 1 cards is near.

Last evening I had a call regarding my solus card, asking if I would be interested in purchsing at a one off charge of £23.50 (20+vat) I affirmed that that would be OK, but no orders being taken yet they said will call again when the cards are available.

Anyone else had a similar call?

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I haven't Zansi and I have two of them, be interesting to see what happens, having said that, one of them is a newer type.

dishdoctor

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
Zansi,i would be interested to know,who the call was from,did they tell you it was Sky?............brian

zansi

zansi

Moderator & General Globetrotter
My Satellite Setup
Openbox F3 85cm dish H to H motor, Dell Vostro Laptop
My Location
North West UK
dishdoctor said:
Zansi,i would be interested to know,who the call was from,did they tell you it was Sky?............brian
Call caught me on the hop as we had guests's at the time of call, I suspect it was from Sky as the person had a Scot's accent.

The only persons with access to the phone numbers would be Sky call centre/BBC dept. as number is ex-directory.

Will post any further developments.