Somethings altered.

TJExcalibur

Sleepy Hollow
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
When I click on a thread in a forum the post came up with the replies but now the post comes up with a box above showing links to the replies. Makes it harder to read all the posts. Have I got some settings wrong?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, the new forum software seems to default at threaded view, click on display mode and select linear. :)

Attachments

TJExcalibur

Sleepy Hollow
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
rolfw said:
Yes, the new forum software seems to default at threaded view, click on display mode and select linear. :)
Thats better, thanks very much.

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
No problem, for anyone else who has the problem, you can change this in your user CP. :)

OK, forget that, have changed the default to linear mode. :)

TJExcalibur

Sleepy Hollow
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Southern England
rolfw said:
No problem, for anyone else who has the problem, you can change this in your user CP. :)

OK, forget that, have changed the default to linear mode. :)
Ooops can't find a web shop from youre link.

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
No you won't yet, Chris is re-installing all of the hacks and sub-sites during this week, see his post in announcements. :)

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
@Rolf: When using the "Today's Posts" link, the time shown under the "Last Post" is sometimes wrong.

I made a post and it showed my post on the Ronnie Barker thread as being update 4 minutes ago by me- it was 24 hours ago.

Bug somewhere? ;)

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
No, that would have been someone voting in the poll, it goes against the last poster, if the voter has not posted.

kalamar

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
rolfw are you still using ASO servers ? Im on ASO too and my site is slow as molasses and yours is fast ?? you must be paying a bigger bill ?

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Chris is the one to ask about the server, I did have a spec, but lost it ages ago. The new one we have ordered is as a Dell though and should offer us a little future proofing.

PS. Yes, it is not cheap. :)