bog standard
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80 cm dish hh motor teco tm1000 dreambox 7020
cas 3interface
dragon cam.promax tv explorer 2.
My Location
norwich
hi the missis just got a new sony ericsson k850i and shes a bit dissapinted as it will not light up blue on the side like it should.so if any one has this phone and can tell her how to enable this she will be most greatfull.we have tried every concievable option but can not make it work.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
moosegoose said:
hi the missis just got a new sony ericsson k850i and shes a bit dissapinted as it will not light up blue on the side like it should

Are you talking about a blue flashing light when the blue tooth is activated or something else?

moosegoose

bog standard
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80 cm dish hh motor teco tm1000 dreambox 7020
cas 3interface
dragon cam.promax tv explorer 2.
My Location
norwich
no there is a blue band or strip which runs around the phone which should light up.well the sales man phone did but hers dont.i have done a google search on this and there seems to be a bit of confusion weather it should iluminate or not.we will take it back tommorow.i told her to get a nokia n95 but she never listen to me.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
moosegoose said:
told her to get a nokia n95 but she never listen to me.

I do not have that model but this is my second Sony Ericsson, I have the K750I ATM would not have anything else. My daughter does the phone testing in our house and has had a few disappointments including the Nokia 6100, nothing but trouble with that piece of rubbish