abovethehorizon
Member
- My Satellite Setup
- Computer: 2.2 ghz intel core 2 duo E4500 Asus P5W DH Deluxe
2 Gb ram
Satellite System: 80 cm lidl dish and decoder which works surprisingly well!
- My Location
- ireland
Hello There, its my first post !
I was interested in being able to receive satellites such as intelsat 9 58 W, nss 806 40.5 W, intelsat 805 55.5 W etc In Ireland. According to Lyngsat these birds have C Band hemispherical beams which serve the Americas and Europe. I was wondering what size dish would I need in order to receive these birds.
Thanks.
I was interested in being able to receive satellites such as intelsat 9 58 W, nss 806 40.5 W, intelsat 805 55.5 W etc In Ireland. According to Lyngsat these birds have C Band hemispherical beams which serve the Americas and Europe. I was wondering what size dish would I need in order to receive these birds.
Thanks.