south spain

pmcmill

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Sunny España
Hi Gary ,

Were you not going to put up a 2.4 a year or so ago ?? I remember that we sent a couple of PMs to each other ??

Anyway *ohngra . I'm about 40km up the road form you in Alicante and I can tell you that with a standard 1.2m dish you will get next to nothing . In fact you will get the same channels (2A/B south) with an 80cm dish . I'm using a Channel Master 1.2m and I get CH4 and CH5 for most of the day but no BBC/ITV . If you want to get all your channels you should really get yourself a 2.2 or 2.4m with a good LNB . It's a big dish and it'll cost you a few bob but it'll be worth it in the long run . You might get away with a good 1.8m (Channel Mastel , Prodelin) . Ask around in some of the British bars and find out what they have .

Paul

G

GaryL

Hi Paul,

Yes you were right, I did want a 2.4 dish, but the president of the building wont let us have a large dish.

We have moved apartments since then, however we are restricted to mounting a dish on a wall located on the roof.

IF we can get CH4 & CH5 then we should hopefully get the movies package and a few more channels that we pay for.

So it does sound like a change of dish might be on the cards, if as you say i can get a good quality dish.

I have checked Ciberland will ship a 1.35 dish to me and charge 20E for the delivery.

Which i think i what i will do just making sure i can get a good wall bracket.

Thanks for the reply

Gary.

pmcmill

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Sunny España
Well good luck . Let me know how you get on with the 1.35 in Santapola .

Paul