Spanish analogue channels

zarra

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Digital setup
My Location
Essex
Could someone please tell me on what analogue satellite are the following two Spanish programmes transmitted and their respective frequencies?

1. Antena 3
2. Telecinco (Tele 5)

Many thanks.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
None - they both went digital only years ago!

Mick21367

Mick21367
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
A cheap 'n' nasty Silvercrest and an old (but good) TM1000D. 28, 19, 16 and 30W
My Location
Scottish Borders
the only available Spanish analogue channel left is Canal+, which is to be found on Hispasat (12.591 / Polarity H / Audio 6.60) - it's partially encrypted (as in Spain) - FTA times are early afternoons, and early evenings. Make the most of it though - I read somewhere that it's being pulled when Canal 4 starts transmission

TLF

Reaction score
My Location
Madrid, Spain
Analoguesat said:
None - they both went digital only years ago!
Also, they are codified, and noone can view them. They're there for repeaters in villages with high mountains or so, where a regular repeater is not useable.

TLF

Reaction score
My Location
Madrid, Spain
Mick21367 said:
the only available Spanish analogue channel left is Canal+, which is to be found on Hispasat (12.591 / Polarity H / Audio 6.60) - it's partially encrypted (as in Spain) - FTA times are early afternoons, and early evenings. Make the most of it though - I read somewhere that it's being pulled when Canal 4 starts transmission
You read that in this forum:
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=50621

Canal 4 will start in four days.

According to one blog of Canal 4 ( http://blogs.cuatro.com/?p=36 ), the last program of Terrestrial Canal + will be at 20:30 (Madrid, Spain hour. UK hour: 7:30 PM, if I'm not wrong). And then, at 20:44 (UK: 7:44 PM) Channel 4 will start with a special program. Then, at 21:00, *theorethically* News will start.
As conclussion of this: perhaps you can view Canal 4 for a time, but it will not last long time. Perhaps a month or so. Before that time, probably Analogue transmissions on Hispasat Satellite will cease.