Sports system package

unibumuk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none yet
My Location
middlesbrough
Hi, I am new to this but I'm interested in buying a satellite system so I can watch all the Premiership/English Cup football on Saturdays, Sundays and mid week. There are a few questions that I would like answering if that's ok. 1) What equipment do I need? (a breakdown including recommended names ie Technomate, which comes up a lot) 2) How much will this equipment/card cost (a breakdown) including installation 3) Will I have to have to have two satellite dishes because I would like to keep a full Sky + package or is this possible to just have a motorised dish? I would be very grateful if you could answer these questions to the best of your knowledge and in the best detail you can.

Thanks for your time.

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
keep u current gear mate. just order dualfixed system at hotbird/astra. get a subscription card to ARTSPORTS and and a seperate one to Al Jazera Sports. cost estimate under £400

totalsat art-ultimate-sport-package
the above is an example.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Or of course you could look at our advertisers, the ones who help keep the forum going, they are in the banner at the top and bottom of the page and change on every page refresh.

unibumuk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none yet
My Location
middlesbrough
thanks so far, any more suggestions?