SS2 + BDA Driver + MCE UDR = vplug support?

Begtets

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SkyStar2 receiver, 88cm Triax dish, Moteck 2100A motor, Vista MCE x86 (1TB), Hauppauge Nova-T 500 Dual DVB-T, lots of X10 etc
My Location
Hull, UK
Managed to get my SS2 working within MCE using the German UDR patch for MCE and the new Technisat BDA drivers.
I can now watch hundreds of god awful channels from Hotbird within MCE, but what I want is Multivision and TPS.

I can't understand much of the german, even when pathetically translated by google/babelfish. Suffice to say, if anybody has any info on getting vplug or s2emu working with the new BDA drivers/UDR MCE plugin, I'm all ears.

E

esiemi

Hi m8

i cant get the SS2 to work with MCE.
whats the UDR patch you use?

also, can you use a Freeview card and the SS2 at the same time in MCE?

thanks

Begtets

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SkyStar2 receiver, 88cm Triax dish, Moteck 2100A motor, Vista MCE x86 (1TB), Hauppauge Nova-T 500 Dual DVB-T, lots of X10 etc
My Location
Hull, UK
You can get the UDR here:
_http://www.mce-community.de/forum/index.php?showtopic=17177

It works really well, but you can't use it at the same time as your freeview card afaik. I think MCE can only use only tuner driver at a time.

Jekkaman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Drake 101
Skystar 2
2xExtremebox 500s
My Location
Portugal
Which version of the mce are you using?Vista or XP?Does vplug works?

Begtets

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Hull, UK
I was using MCE2005 with Rollup 2.
No plugins I'm afraid, just FTA channels, so it wasn't worth it in the end.
It is interesting to see the Germans coming up with some nice SS2\MCE utils though, so they may yet enhance the UDR patch with plugin support.

Begtets

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Hull, UK
Just followed my own link above, and found it hard to locate the UDR patch amongst all the german language waffle.
Here is a more direct link:
_http://www.reycom.ch/rmcdownload_mc.asp#UDR

Inglor

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Microsoft Media Center,
Intel Core 2 Duo,
1 Gig DDR2 800,
NVidia 7950 GTX with component out)

JVC 36" Widescreen TV with component in.

70cm Motorized Dish and sat receiver.
My Location
Ireland
Begtets said:
Just followed my own link above, and found it hard to locate the UDR patch amongst all the german language waffle.
Here is a more direct link:
_http://www.reycom.ch/rmcdownload_mc.asp#UDR

I downloaded and installed the UDR patch from reycom. I have a skystar2 card and I used the beta bda driver from technisat. Worked very well. I believe you can't watch the freeview channels at the same time because as this is only a patch, it maps the DVB-S channels over the freeview ones. It is a bit frustrating not having everthing running under media center. I'm using DVBVewier with the MCERemote dll. It works well.

mok123

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sat.eq arion
card twinhan
My Location
egypt
thank u

sorry for far