Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 1500
triax 1.1
dragon,mr
Panasonic 46"freesat
My Location
s.yorks
Got a working rf distribution system,with motorised sat,vcr/dvd player,digi box,to 6 tv,s around the house,using the sky remote extenders on 3 of the tv,s and a seperate multilink remote extender in our bedroom.Am able to watch every thing in bed ,and am able to control all funcions of my satbox and other equipment...
I have recently aquired a skystar 2 card and have it fitted and working in my pc in the spare bedroom..
What i would like to do is somehow introduce the signal from the skystar2 into the rf distribution system.
Any advise and observations helping me to achieve this would be greatly appreciated.

regards,
..........bladesmantwo

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You will need to take the output from your video card and an output from your sound card and run them into a modulator, that can then be combined with the input of your amplifier, you would need a combiner which is compatible with the link equipment.

bladesmantwo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 1500
triax 1.1
dragon,mr
Panasonic 46"freesat
My Location
s.yorks
Thanks for your time rolfw..will be pursueing the project soon.

regards
..........bladesmantwo