Technomate 1500ci + 1000d super +
skystar 2 pci card
1M Motorised dish
Ivacon twin lnb
pc + laptop on network
My Location
uk
Hi

i got myself a new stab hh 90 but when trying to move dish, it only moves a couple of steps east then back a couple steps west, even if i use the move to east in steps via diseqc 1.2 it still does the same.
I tried 2 difrent receivers one being a technomate 1000d. i have also tried diffrent cable but still the same.
I tried resetting it to zero via technomate using the goto refrence also resetting receiver and leaving unpluged for hours.

Im guessing the motor is faulty ?

pothead13

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci + 1000d super +
skystar 2 pci card
1M Motorised dish
Ivacon twin lnb
pc + laptop on network
My Location
uk
pothead13 said:
Hi

i got myself a new stab hh 90 but when trying to move dish, it only moves a couple of steps east then back a couple steps west, even if i use the move to east in steps via diseqc 1.2 it still does the same.
I tried 2 difrent receivers one being a technomate 1000d. i have also tried diffrent cable but still the same.
I tried resetting it to zero via technomate using the goto refrence also resetting receiver and leaving unpluged for hours.

Im guessing the motor is faulty ?

Im using a 80cm dish now not the 1 meter stated on my setup

UKCamaroSS

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020
1.25 Meter Gibertini Dish
Stab HH 120 Motor.. soon to be replaced by??.. any idea's
My Location
Peterborough, Cambs
Hi,

I had the same problem with my Stab HH 120 and old dish. I never managed to get it working again... it just sits gaining dust now. Probably the best bet is to either have it checked out (if under warranty) or get a new motor.

I have am now trying to decide on the best way to motorise my new 1.25 Gibertini.

UKCamaroSS

Lord Minty

DIY motorised
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
0.3dB Fortec Star lnb, 90cm Fortec Star dish, Silver Crest SL65 receiver, Stab HH90 motor...
My Location
Bedford
If it's a new motor they have a 3-year STAB warranty.

My STAB HH90 sometimes goes a bit berserk (going side to side but in decreasing amounts until it stops) but I found it's down to my receiver getting too warm/hot. Maybe it's the current load the STABs try to pull from the receivers?