• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Star sat 1500D Super mkII--Tv Cabo + Mediabark Digital+ Tps + SRG Swiss

freshmaker

My Satellite Setup
SR-X1500DSuper-MK11
is this turman or star sat soft. ? bc the display in my reciver is not like old time

jack0

My Satellite Setup
STARCOM X550D SUPER
HW:9.6
LOADER:2.0
My Location
SYRIA
freshmaker said:
is this turman or star sat soft. ? bc the display in my reciver is not like old time
WHAT u used omax-R100 or starsat 1500 super MK II
starsat 1500 super MK II opens coded ch so this is the important
good luck

freshmaker

My Satellite Setup
SR-X1500DSuper-MK11
yes i Know i used Star sat but i just whant to Know that , but i like that sw bc my reciver work beter :D

jack0

My Satellite Setup
STARCOM X550D SUPER
My Location
SYRIA

freshmaker said:
i like that sw bc my reciver work beter :D
I wish u & your stb always be better
Good luck my friend

dugizul

Thxs jack0,

I was able to download the loader.Can i use this patch also for digital -telecom sr-x1500d super mkII receiver since there strong resemblence both outside appearance and software layout of menu.By the way how do you activate the code menu(key editor or patch).Is there a website where i can get regular updates for this model since dsrsoftware,starsw.net and satsw.com have outdated release.

thx dugizul.

jack0

My Satellite Setup
STARCOM X550D SUPER
My Location
SYRIA
dugizul said:
Thxs jack0,

I was able to download the loader.Can i use this patch also for digital -telecom sr-x1500d super mkII receiver since there strong resemblence both outside appearance and software layout of menu.By the way how do you activate the code menu(key editor or patch).Is there a website where i can get regular updates for this model since dsrsoftware,starsw.net and satsw.com have outdated release.

thx dugizul.
the importance is hardware if the same u can use it
here the best site for it
i have now sw for it open polsat but i can put it here

My Satellite Setup
starsat
My Location
georgia
Hi.I have a Starsat SR X-1500D.This soft working in use?Or Starsat SR X-1500D MK2 its a another reciver?Please help.

freshmaker

My Satellite Setup
SR-X1500DSuper-MK11
jack0 my friend can u help me bc in my reciver dont have ID for D+ in nagra ex(id:4101)
bc i need to chang key to watch again if u can help me do it pls

My Satellite Setup
starsat 1500 plus
My Location
iraq
hi how r u please i need software to star sat 1500 plus .not super mk ll i hope that u give it to me .