Not open for further replies.

alasmi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Star Track World-In-Box I
My Location
Oman, Muscat
Hello there guys,,,

I've been following this section for a bit of time and it's great to be honest,,

Folks the channels got lost again, I mean all the scrambled channels in Hotbird (Polsat, Multivision and the rest of the scrambled channels, since yesterday night as for sure it was working fine till the evening don't know what happened next, anyhow I guess we need to get a new software or an upgrade for the receiver.

The question is: Does anybody know where to get a new upgrade, patch or what ever it is to get the channels work again in the Star Track World-In-Box receiver???

alasmi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Oman, Muscat
By the way folks, I’ve been through their official site (starsw.com) and couldn’t find any help there as the latest software is: World In Box I (29.03.05) and that is the latest what I got in my receiver.

sinahas

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Digital Vision DVB 2770
Hi Guys

I am trying to upgrade a satellite receiver that is probably a SatrTrack Clone. It is a Digital Vision DVB 2770. When I turn it on it displays the Satartrack logo and the information menu shows the following specifications:

Model & H/W version: World in Box II

Boot version: 0016.1

Buyer version: Ali Badi Electronics/UAE

UI type: GP1.3

S/W build date: Jan 25 2005

Database version: 00600009

I meticulously followed the instruction provided on this forum to update the software but I still get no response from the receiver. I downloaded the world in box 2 from the www.starsw.com website, I linked my computer to the receiver through a RS-232 null modem cable (5-5, 2-3, 3-2), etc. When I click on the “Send the to IRD” button I get “Waiting connect request ack” and nothing happens. I tried other software such as Loader-1.0.6, gasoline 103,Ariter 2 1 3 110, and AUC HEditv091 and still no response from the receiver. I am sure the receiver is sending information because I have a serial port monitor on my computer that confirms that data is being sent when I type 74621 on the remote control.

I guess there is a code I have to use before I try to upgrade the receiver. I would really appreciate it if anyone of you guys could help me.

Regards,

aasim_786

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hardware Version: world in boxiII

Software Version: $stka4870s841ec

bootable version: 0016.1
i have lost playboy again yesterday and i can see all the other channels but not playboy only

rockchang

Reaction score
Website
dvb.nease.net
My Satellite Setup
hp7800---perfect arion-1700 clone receiver! +

coolsat 4000pro +

pansat 2500a +

starsat sr-x200ci +

infinity usb+cas interface 2+matrix reloaded
My Location
china
sinahas said:
Hi Guys

I am trying to upgrade a satellite receiver that is probably a SatrTrack Clone. It is a Digital Vision DVB 2770. When I turn it on it displays the Satartrack logo and the information menu shows the following specifications:

Model & H/W version: World in Box II

Boot version: 0016.1

Buyer version: Ali Badi Electronics/UAE

UI type: GP1.3

S/W build date: Jan 25 2005

I guess there is a code I have to use before I try to upgrade the receiver. I would really appreciate it if anyone of you guys could help me.

Regards,

i think there is something wrong with ur pc's com port!! change to anther pc and have another try(make sure u have selected the right serial cable!)

IF U got the wrong firmware , arioner will displays "download fail" while sending it to ur receiver.

sinahas

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Digital Vision DVB 2770
rockchang said:
i think there is something wrong with ur pc's com port!! change to anther pc and have another try(make sure u have selected the right serial cable!)

IF U got the wrong firmware , arioner will displays "download fail" while sending it to ur receiver.

Thank you for your suggestion but I tried three different computers and three different cables

harifoz

Reaction score
Hi there,
Try after click ''send to ird'' then you switch on your receiver...

hope will help

sinahas said:
Thank you for your suggestion but I tried three different computers and three different cables

dudsi2005

Reaction score
my world in boxii+ci not accepting the new version of software upgrade dated 29.03.2005. what is the problem, what is buc file, when i am going to use them.

dudsi2005

Reaction score
have star trak world in boxII+CI, i found a buc file in one of the software upgrade, do i have to load also the same, what is buc file and its effect if loaded to the receiver. thanks if anybody can help me find out the meaning.

mujib

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
star track world in box +CI
Hi Sajid, keep up the good work. The starsw site has added membership, and it somehow doesnt accept the new ones, any ideas?

By the way RS232 cable mentioned in previous posts dont work, I had to buy a built up cable to get the software update done from starsw. Hope this will be of some use to others.

I am a newbie, so please accept my shortcommings.
Mujib.

viper74

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Star Track
The site for downloading World in a Box software needs login now.. Cannot create new registrations ? Any ideas or alternative website to download.
Thanks
Viper

gerard_ctm

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
star track
I have the same problem ,I don't find anything else ,can you help me too,I find a clone Arion A170EC ,but impossible to download the patch with arioner thinks a lot if you have some news about update

firaso

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
WIN XP PC

VA FOX HUMAX
STAR TRACK SUPER 2004
thank you very much!!!!!!!!!11 satlovarr!

alasmi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Oman, Muscat
satloverr said:

Hello there satloverr,,,

Thanks for the update but as far as I know that Polsat have change thier codes and those are already an old updates which doest actually open the Polsat.

Is there any other update that could open the polish channels or am I mistaken ! !, would appreciate you help

aasim_786

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hardware Version: world in boxiII

Software Version: $stka4870s841ec

bootable version: 0016.1
i can't see playboy channel again 2 days ago its appears software upgrade again
i did upgrade the software again from the computer but no use could u tell me the software which is new

rockchang

Reaction score
Website
dvb.nease.net
My Satellite Setup

coolsat 4000pro +

pansat 2500a +

starsat sr-x200ci +

My Location
china
yes! polsat is gone,
can anyone provide the latest software for world in box1?

i tried to register on www.starsw.com , but failed....

go4good

Reaction score
I have registered in www.starsw.com and received a reply that I will be informed within a day, but it is almost 2 days over and I didn't get any reply. Ok friends I found some updated files (upto 20.04.05) in http://www.satlover.com/dload.php?action=category&cat_id=26 Polsat is gone 3 days ago, and it is tiring to seach the updated software in net. If anyone knows help us to upgrade, polsat pl.

go4good

rockchang

Reaction score
Website
dvb.nease.net
My Satellite Setup

coolsat 4000pro +

pansat 2500a +

starsat sr-x200ci +

My Location
china
if anyone can register successfully on www.starsw.com

i sincerely hope he can share the username and password with us!

thanx a lot!

azifallil

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbirds - Word in Box11, Moterized - Ecostar AD 3600 + Chapparal Montery 140
My Location
Oman
I have been trying unsuccessful to register for the last two days. Even used different names, addresses, paswords etc. all the same

firaso

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
WIN XP PC

VA FOX HUMAX
STAR TRACK SUPER 2004
i think that polsat channels have gone from star track as it chaged its code.

playboy toooooooooooooo!

no one can register unless he or she is a dealer and they must identfy you in order to send a user name and a password.

sorry for the bad news guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.