star track (world in box)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mms_dado

Reaction score
what type of hardware???? I've got the program to upload the bin files, the bin file that i have is corrupted.If i am doing something wrong can you advise please how can i put my receiver working again??
Many thanks.

khalidvcd

Reaction score
dear ch.sajid i have reciever startrack world in box ii, it has updated by a4561 software version installation, but multivision full package along with zee both are closed, now tell me how it will work in the same reciever again 2)conax key is applicable in above mentioned reciever thaks buddy i am awatitng

mms_dado

Reaction score
i having problem with my startrack world in box.
The information that i have on the eceiver is:
Hardware Version :WORLD IN BOX
Software Version: $STKA4454S170EC
Database version: 00600009
Boot Version :0016.1

I think all the information is correct, but the problem is that i cant see some channels on nagravision( specially the TVCabo) i have upgrade the keys, but when i put for example on channel RTP1 the information the i've got is SOFTWARE UPGRADE and after few minutes i've got SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE. Can please some tell me why i've got that problem on those channels????
Thanks for the attention.

Reaction score
guys would u tell me whats the diference between an IRD upgrade and a BOOT upgrade and what each of them does and how the receiver set be affected by the upgrade?also i have the latest software version of world in box but it seems i cant change the background picture.why is that so?

ariefn

Reaction score
Dear members,
I have world-in-box receiver. I have upgrade the s/w using the files I got from www.starsw.com and follow the instruction as previous discussion in this thread.
The upgrading was successful. But still I cant open scrambled channels.

If I check the info by pressing this key "42114802500", mentioned that :
s/w version = $STKA4662S170EC
s/w biuld date = Nov 26 2004 (means : this is new !)

Is there anything I left during upgrading ?

TIA
Ariefn

kiss

Reaction score
Hi,
I got this :

ARION AF-1700
HW : AF-1700
Software : $SPHA3237S170EC
Boot : 0011.1
Buyer : SPYRO/UAE
UI TYPE : GP1.3
Sw build : Feb 25 2004

What software can I use ? WIB1 ??

thanks !

Soroush4409

Reaction score
Hi sat..UK Any software about TPSCrypt2 For st4610II 4620 sam9500 Lazer2003CI Emeabox startrak ARE useful for my workmanchip THANKS

SouSou_a

Reaction score
>>>>>>>>>>
mms_dado said:
hi rockchang i hope you can help me.
I cant switch my receiver i think is dead (come like 88:88 on front panel) what can i do now? i dont find a bin file for star track.
i hope ear from you soon
Thanks

Hello mms_dado, Did you solve your problem concerning the display (88:88). I tell you that because I met the same problem and I don't know how I can do to solve it. Could you please help me.

Thanks a lot.

mms_dado

Reaction score
Hello SouSou_a sorry to tell you but i still have that problem i just exchange my receiver for another one, but i think you will need a program that reed a bin file into the receiver, that means, you will need to refresh the receiver first (upload the bin file to the receiver first) and then upgrade the firmware.I can't tell you much more about it because as i told you i exchange my receiver to another one.

rockchang

Reaction score
Website
dvb.nease.net
My Satellite Setup
hp7800---perfect arion-1700 clone receiver! +

coolsat 4000pro +

pansat 2500a +

starsat sr-x200ci +

infinity usb+cas interface 2+matrix reloaded
My Location
china
ariefn said:
Dear members,
I have world-in-box receiver. I have upgrade the s/w using the files I got from www.starsw.com and follow the instruction as previous discussion in this thread.
The upgrading was successful. But still I cant open scrambled channels.

If I check the info by pressing this key "42114802500", mentioned that :
s/w version = $STKA4662S170EC
s/w biuld date = Nov 26 2004 (means : this is new !)

Is there anything I left during upgrading ?

TIA
Ariefn
you need input 19370-2486 to active the new key!

or u can try the lastest software in www.starsw.com.

rockchang

Reaction score
Website
dvb.nease.net
My Satellite Setup

coolsat 4000pro +

pansat 2500a +

starsat sr-x200ci +

My Location
china
SouSou_a said:
>>>>>>>>>>

Hello mms_dado, Did you solve your problem concerning the display (88:88). I tell you that because I met the same problem and I don't know how I can do to solve it. Could you please help me.

Thanks a lot.

can your receiver work ? everything is ok except 88:88?

SouSou_a

Reaction score
No, my receiver does'nt work. I update my receiver by boot 15.1 (the link you sumitted in this thread) and after that I get 88:88 and now I cannot update it with other firmware (from site www.starsw.com). But I succeed to update it by the last firmware for TPSCIRPt (site you mentionned), at the end the result is the same I get (88:88). My knowledge in electronics are '0' and I heard that should flash my receiver by connecting it to an JTAG and then transfer a boot file into it.

Please could you help me with that.

rockchang said:
can your receiver work ? everything is ok except 88:88?

rockchang

Reaction score
Website
dvb.nease.net
My Satellite Setup

coolsat 4000pro +

pansat 2500a +

starsat sr-x200ci +

My Location
china
SouSou_a said:
My knowledge in electronics are '0' and I heard that should flash my receiver by connecting it to an JTAG and then transfer a boot file into it.

Please could you help me with that.
yes! you are right! i am not familiar with jtag but i can give you a website.
http://polaris.dvhk.pl/?id=jtag

its polish, you need to find another website to translate it!

good luck!

amirvf

Reaction score
rockchang said:
dear sajidch ,
thank u for u kindness and patience.
I think i have solved my problem by updating my receiver's software.It work well now,and with new key i can see all the zee channels on ASIA3S satellite.

thanx again! may u have a good time!

with regards!
Hi dear,
I've got a question here.
You said "NEW KEY" and I wanna know if you just upgraded your receiver from the mentioned files or you also entered some codes manually or not ?

Is there any way to upload some keys by a software to a World in Box I or not ?
Or is it just through upgrading the software ?

Yours,
Amir

rockchang

Reaction score
Website
dvb.nease.net
My Satellite Setup

coolsat 4000pro +

pansat 2500a +

starsat sr-x200ci +

My Location
china
amirvf said:
Hi dear,

You said "NEW KEY" and I wanna know if you just upgraded your receiver from the mentioned files or you also entered some codes manually or not ?

Is there any way to upload some keys by a software to a World in Box I or not ?
Or is it just through upgrading the software ?

Yours,
Amir
yes, there are a software called gasoline , you can use it to upload/download keys from computer to receiver.
you can download it here : http://polaris.dvhk.pl/?id=download

there are many websites of keys ,such as http://www.rdi-sat.com/

good luck!

prparab

Reaction score
I HAVE JUST JOINED THE FORUM AND LUCKY TO GET THE INFO ABOUT 'STARTRACK' S/W DOWN LOAD, THANK U MR. SAJIDCH.
PRADEEP.
sajidch said:
Hello Guys
All friends having Star Track World-in-Box or World-in-Box II can download latest S/W from http://www.starsw.com .
After downloading follow these steps to upgrade your boxes.

First of all you need a RS-232 cable.It is not a thing you think to buy or find somewhere.Simple go to nearby computer shop and buy 2 DB9 Female connectors and a piece of vga cable or network cable.You need only 3 wires in it.Now with a solding machine (if you have your own or you can ask for someone to do it) join these connectors to cable such that pin 5 of one connector is connected with pin 5 of other. Pin 2 of fisrt connects pin 3 of other and pin 3 of one connects pin 2 of other.To simplify
you need a combination of
5____5
2____3
3____2
After that you need to remove your world-in-box from setup. (Unplug all cables including LNB cable)
Connect it with your PC through cable you made.
You will find only one place on back panel of your world-in-box where this 9 pin cable fits.Same way you'll find the same place on back of your computer.Now connectivity is done.
Next POWER OFF your world-in-box from button on back side panel.
Run file Arioner(You will find it with S/W package you downloaded) and click Open button on top right corner and browse that auc file.
Next you select COM 1 (If you've connected cable with COM 1 other wise select COM2 because there are only 2 physical com ports available in computer) and click "Send Program to IRD".
Status will show "Waiting for responce".
Now Power ON your world-in-box from back side panel button.
Copying process will start.Dont power off when it is in progress.
When it completes process it will show "Waiting for terminate signal" wait for a moment and then you will get a confirmation popup message of successfully uploaded.
Now You click OK button and Arioner program will exit.
Power Off you world-in-box and power On again it will load new software.
Now you can confirm that new software is uploaded from Information menu in your world-in-box it will show Software version like S841EC_$STK_A4454_20040826
Polsat will work after upgradation.Dont worry.
Thats it...First of all you need a RS-232 cable.It is not a thing you think to buy or find somewhere.Simple go to nearby computer shop and buy 2 DB9 Female connectors and a piece of vga cable or network cable.You need only 3 wires in it.Now with a solding machine (if you have your own or you can ask for someone to do it) join these connectors to cable such that pin 5 of one connector is connected with pin 5 of other. Pin 2 of fisrt connects pin 3 of other and pin 3 of one connects pin 2 of other.To simplify
you need a combination of
5____5
2____3
3____2
After that you need your world-in-box to remove from setup.
Connect it with your PC through cable you made.
You will find only one place on back panel of your world-in-box where this 9 pin cable fits.Same way you'll find the same place on back of your computer.Now connectivity is done.
Next POWER OFF your world-in-box.
and run file Arioner and click Open button on top right corner and browse that auc file.
Next you select COM 1 (If you've connected cable with COM 1 other wise select COM2 because there are only 2 physical com ports available in computer) and click "Send Program to IRD".
Status will show "Waiting for responce".
Now Power ON your world-in-box.
Copying process will start.Dont power off when it is in progress.
When it completes process it will show "Waiting for terminate signal" wait for a moment and then you will get a confirmation popup message of successfully uploaded.
Now You click OK button and Arioner program will exit.
Power Off you world-in-box and power On again it will load new software.
Now you can confirm that new software is uploaded from Information menu in your world-in-box it will show Software version like S841EC_$STK_A4454_20040826
Polsat will work after upgradation.Dont worry.
Thats it...

alaseer

Reaction score
hi ..

i have Star Track 2004 Super CI .. i tried to upgrade using the Arioner but it`s not connecting .. just saying (Waiting for responce) and nothing happends

khalidvcd

Reaction score
Salam Sajidch
i am fine and hope to same with you , i wan to know something about the reciever of star track world in box2 . i have upgrade the new version of box2 is 4662 kindly when i install it the channel of viaccess2 are not working properly kindly tell me do you have any software for viaccess2 if you have kindly send me in my email tajumal_dhudial*yahoo.com or if you can gave me any site address
thank you
tajamal hussain

nizar123

Reaction score
Website
www.nizar.gq.nu
My Location
india
mahomedrizwan said:
STAR TRACK(WORLD IN BOX)can some one indicate from were i might purchase this satellite digital receiver?
MANY THANKS!!!:) :)

i am using the same star track digital receiver ,i am able to receive most of the channels.if some body needed the software i will give the software details pls cnt me
nizar

Status
Not open for further replies.