StarSat Keys Update

alvinturla

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Star Sat SR 3200CU Super
My Location
Saudi Arabia
Hello DeepRiver, I need your big help coz' I am suffering much for paying my pay channel satelite withou seeing even a single channel. My problem is, after upgrading the software of my Start Sat SR-X3200CU Super, my IRDETCO Access smartcard cannot detect by the receiver and I go to menu, installation, input code, found the encryption IRDETCO and on the right side, there are two names (I forget the names), the first name the Input Code is all the same from 0000 - No Keys To Be Posted read the rules and the other name is no even one single input code. But when I inserted my friends smart card which IRDETCO Fun and Viaaccess, it is detecting. I really appreciate your kind help on this matter. By the way, the www.satsw.net is no longer working and I used www.satdw.com to download the new software and everything is fine, I got all the new channels except cannot detect my own card (No Card on the smartcard menu). Please help and I am paying for nothing.

Thanks a lot, please try to response Email address removed by admin and I really appreciate it and waiting for your email.

graovacb

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat SR 550, dish 130 cm fix
My Location
Serbia
I can't add new ID's in my box (SR- 550 super), only I can change the old, but not the first pair in ID. Is there any possibility for that. What means ASE keys? What I should do with them? Thanks a lot.