Starsat receiver 3500 ultra

dooboryn

Reaction score
Pls I need some help, when download the softare from satsw.com and ziiped it there is a file named rom bin how to read it or how to add new package with provider name and patch thanks a lot fpor the help

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
If you have absolutely no idea what to do then can I suggest that you do not even attempt what you appear to be wanting to do.

For sure you will wreck your receiver. You need to find a complete step by step guide and you need to be 100% you have the correct file sure before flashing. We must get 50 members each and every week who fall into the trap of attempting something they have not researched properly and have ended up wrecking their receivers.

DeepDiver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean
To upload the patch to your decoder, you need an application called loader. The loader is contained in the same zipped folder you dowloaded from satdw.com.
Make sure you unzip that folder first.
The loader is identified by a red icon, and it is called Simpleupload. Double click on the application file, then click on start, and the upload will start. Wait until you receive a "success" message on your PC.

Hope it helps

dooboryn

Reaction score
ThanK a lot for those who reply this thread but unfortunately most replies are not the answers that I am looking for READ THIS THREAD PLEASE READ IT AGAIN, the above reply are normal procedure
Thanks