starsat reciver

imlucky

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat receiver
My Location
rawalpindi pakistan
:) i m lucky but only by nick :-rofl2 because having problems in receiving multivision channels,spice platinium and some other favourate channels of mine on my STARSAT SR-3100CU ULTRA reciver.
Can anyone help me to upgrade my satellite software or direce me how can i be able to receive these channels permanently,,waiting anxioulsy for any generous reply

DeepDiver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean
This is the 3rd time you post this question in 35 minutes :-doh! . You may need to wait,as users may be away. Or you may want to search in the forum.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, as DeepDiver says, please do not cross post, you need to read the rules.

Also, with TPS channels, the codes are changing evrey 15 minutes, so you are pretty much wasting your time if you are looking to watch them for any extended period.

tatawinw

Reaction score
no way to get these channels permenantly because tps changes codes every 15 minutes. for the instant there is no solution

hasanniro

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hasanniro
My Location
iran
starsat reciver
reciver starsat SR-X190D-SUPER
salam man narm afzare gadid starsat SR-X190D-SUPER ro mikhaham
lotfan komakam konid tps moltivi
hasanniro adsain yahoo.com