STARTRACK Receiver + Gasoline Software

nmunaf

Reaction score
I have a StarTrack 2004 Super Receiver having the Hardware Version: 2005 Super. It would be helpful, if somebody could answer my queries regarding Gasoline software for key updation.

1) In gasoline software if we click on "Send to STB", Does all type(Example Viaaccess, nagra etc)of keys are at once send to the receiver or only those type which one has selected through the pull down menu.

2) Procedure to use the gasoline software.

In my receiver, there is no option to add TPS and Biss. Does it depend on receiver about the type of keys one is allowed to enter.

Thanks,
:confused

nmunaf

Reaction score
Whenever I update my startrack receiver keys with Gasoline software, all my previously open channels become scramble. To get back the channels I have to load the default keys again. (Ineffect it is back to square one...no use of updating keys)Can somebody pls tell why this problem is occuring?

BUGabundo

(``-_-´´)[PT]
Reaction score
Website
BrinKadeiraS.BUGabundo.net
My Satellite Setup
Ferguson
My Location
Portugal
maybe the file that you are upgranding to has the wrong key.
check to see if they are the same.
if they arent right, then enter into the file that u are uploading the correct key.
from thn on, u will have all the current keys, plus those that u fonund to be wrong

nmunaf

Reaction score
Thanks for the answer.
I have downloaded the latest gasoline-240606 from starsw.com site.

After opening the software do i have to say file --> open --and choose the the .key / .bin file or can i just say send to stb after opeining the software.

Munaf

BUGabundo

(``-_-´´)[PT]
Reaction score
Website
BrinKadeiraS.BUGabundo.net
My Satellite Setup
Ferguson
My Location
Portugal
nmunaf said:
Thanks for the answer.
I have downloaded the latest gasoline-240606 from starsw.com site.

After opening the software do i have to say file --> open --and choose the the .key / .bin file or can i just say send to stb after opeining the software.

Munaf

open gasoline, load the keys, and upload it.

but first check if those keys that were giving you problems are now corrected

nmunaf

Reaction score
Thanks BUGabundo vbmenu_register("postmenu_388757", true);

Its working Now.

How can one enter Cryptoworks and Biss Keys into Startrack 2005 Super Receiver? (In the Menu -->Game --> Edit key there is no option for adding Biss/Cryptoworks).

Munaf