1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Stealth 232 is now available with yet another fix for Premiere AU

blackninja

Reaction score
Mickha said:

Is this why my Stealth 227 isn't opening Premiere anymore? It has Auto Update but I'm not getting anything at the mo. Plus trying to enter keys manually is calling the system to crash. Is Cas2/3 the only way forward now for my Diablo?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
To get Premiere to work with older Stealth versions loaded you have to turn off the N2 AU feature, located in the configuration menu, before entering any keys, otherwise the AU will overwrite your new keys with fake keys.
If you load Stealth 228, or above, turn off the N2 AU feature, and enter the keys you will get all Premiere opening, including the PPV movie channels.
At present Stealth 232 is AU on Premiere, so you can load this, turn on the N2 AU feature, and the keys will update for you, providing you leave it on one of their channels for a few minutes.

blackninja

Reaction score
Mickha said:
To get Premiere to work with older Stealth versions loaded you have to turn off the N2 AU feature, located in the configuration menu, before entering any keys, otherwise the AU will overwrite your new keys with fake keys.
If you load Stealth 228, or above, turn off the N2 AU feature, and enter the keys you will get all Premiere opening, including the PPV movie channels.
At present Stealth 232 is AU on Premiere, so you can load this, turn on the N2 AU feature, and the keys will update for you, providing you leave it on one of their channels for a few minutes.

Thanks Mickha

When I turn off N2 AU then try to enter keys my decoder still crashes, meaning I have to reboot. Is there any way round this or am I just unlucky and will have to splash out on a Cas programmer?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
You will need a Cas programmer anyway, to update the Diablo Cam, as new Stealth firmware is developed.
How are you entering the keys?
I always enter the Cam menu.
Select Keys, List Keys Edit, and then the required encryption.
For Premiere you select Nagravision 2, you then need to enter the keys for both 0501 Premiere and 0503 Premiere Star, they use the same keys but open different channels.
Try using a Free to Air channel if experiencing any problems.
You should buy a Cas programmer, preferably a Cas 3+, to get he most from your Diablo Cam.

andy g

Reaction score
Mickha said:
You will need a Cas programmer anyway, to update the Diablo Cam, as new Stealth firmware is developed.
How are you entering the keys?
I always enter the Cam menu.
Select Keys, List Keys Edit, and then the required encryption.
For Premiere you select Nagravision 2, you then need to enter the keys for both 0501 Premiere and 0503 Premiere Star, they use the same keys but open different channels.
Try using a Free to Air channel if experiencing any problems.
You should buy a Cas programmer, preferably a Cas 3+, to get he most from your Diablo Cam.

Well put together Mickha:
good explanations in both instances, very easy to understand.I have seen explanations before on other boards where you have to be a mathematician to understand it.
best regards
andy g.

fortechd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
fortec star passion hd
My Location
uk
Hi Mickha,

I have some problem with activating the English audio in premier channels,

Sometimes will select the 2nd track for English dialog (with the audio button) and works but then if I change channel for a while and then go back on the previous one, it will only alow me to listen in German only.

Is there something that can be done about that?
Thanks.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Premiere doesn't always have an English sound track. Sci Fi, for example, only seem to have an English Audio track for Lexx and Farscape.
The Diablo also causes problems when switching between German and German 2 audio options.
I have all my premiere channels set to German 2 (English) by default so that if there is an English sound track I can receive it.
If you do need to alter the audio try removing the cam, changing the audio options, and the re-inserting the cam.
Other owners have found changing the audio option switching channels, and returning to the original channel works for them.
Some owners find changing the audio option and then turning off & on the receiver is the only way it works.
It's a case of trial and error to find the best method for your receiver.

fortechd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
fortec star passion hd
My Location
uk
Mickha said:
Premiere doesn't always have an English sound track. Sci Fi, for example, only seem to have an English Audio track for Lexx and Farscape.
The Diablo also causes problems when switching between German and German 2 audio options.
I have all my premiere channels set to German 2 (English) by default so that if there is an English sound track I can receive it.
If you do need to alter the audio try removing the cam, changing the audio options, and the re-inserting the cam.
Other owners have found changing the audio option switching channels, and returning to the original channel works for them.
Some owners find changing the audio option and then turning off & on the receiver is the only way it works.
It's a case of trial and error to find the best method for your receiver.

Thanks for that.

In another note: I have found impossible tonight to see the premier channels. (stealth 232. also tried new keys).

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Premiere is still AU (Auto Updating) with Stealth 232 but it does take a few minutes.
Have you got the right settings in the configuration menu?
Enter the Cams menu, enter configuration, and ensure the following are set to ON:
Auto PMT ON
Emulators ON
N2 AU ON
you can then alter the other settings to your preferences.
Emulators priority is best set 1 Emu 2 Cards, unless you8 have a subscription card in your cam, and I always leave the smartcard message to show, as when I see this I know the cam is attempting to update the keys.
If these settings are correct and it still isn't working try formatting your cam.
Insert your Cam, start up your Cas software, start up the Diablo software, click on the Cam Disk Functions tab and format.
Once complete click on the Upgrade Cam tab and load Stealth 232 again.
You will have to alter the configuration settings again after carrying out this process.

fortechd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
fortec star passion hd
My Location
uk
Mickha said:
Premiere is still AU (Auto Updating) with Stealth 232 but it does take a few minutes.
Have you got the right settings in the configuration menu?
Enter the Cams menu, enter configuration, and ensure the following are set to ON:
Auto PMT ON
Emulators ON
N2 AU ON
you can then alter the other settings to your preferences.
Emulators priority is best set 1 Emu 2 Cards, unless you8 have a subscription card in your cam, and I always leave the smartcard message to show, as when I see this I know the cam is attempting to update the keys.
If these settings are correct and it still isn't working try formatting your cam.
Insert your Cam, start up your Cas software, start up the Diablo software, click on the Cam Disk Functions tab and format.
Once complete click on the Upgrade Cam tab and load Stealth 232 again.
You will have to alter the configuration settings again after carrying out this process.

Tried all the above but did not work.
Maybe need to reformat.

yesterday was working ok with sthelth 232 :confused

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Sometimes the cam sticks, especially when changing between channels using different encryptions, which is why I leave the smartcard message on.
If you see the message the keys are expired you know the cam is working.
It does take a few minutes to update sometimes so leave it on one of the channels for 5 minutes.
If it still doesn't clear try removing the cam, turning your receiver off, then on, and re-inserting the cam.

fortechd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
fortec star passion hd
My Location
uk
Thanks for your help Mickha!

After a new formatting its now working again.

I currently do not have any smart card for the cam. What benefit would a card give? Is this the reason why RaI won't unscramble?

I have noticed that my fortec passion hd is not storing the preferred audio settings (track 2). when I change the audio track and then switch the receiver off, it displays "Saving Data" but the next time is back on the same channel it reverts to track AC3.

is this a receiver's problem or a Cam / stealth problem?

Sorry for all these questions but I am new to all this:-hny

geby

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Homecast 3000 CRCI
My Location
CZECH
Hi Mickha,

I have recently downloaded stealth 232 and the Premiere channels are open, that`s great. Unfortunately I am not able to change the options sport channels (golf, bundesliga, ....). I see the list of the multifeed menu, however i am not able to switch them. Any idea?
Thanx
Geby

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
It depends upon your receiver.
With some receivers you need to access these channels via the portals, I think there are 3 portals: Sport, Adult and Films.
Other receivers have all these channels scan in as unnamed, or other, and you access them the same way as normal channels.
Either way you will need to add the channels, either by scanning them in, or manually adding them using the correct PID's.
You can find the complete channel information here:
_http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/premiere.html

bugsland

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7025s
Motorised Dish
My Location
UK
Hi Mickha!
What happened to this big "bomb shell" which was suppose to be coming?
Any news on it? what could it be? s*y for free!? ;)

Not even sure if I haven't already posted a similar question a few weeks ago... if so, I apologise for my bad memory!
Cheers,
B.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
It wasn't mentioned in the last read me file but rumours persist that it is Seca, still no news from the Diablo team, but as long as we have Premiere and Digi TV there is no rush !!!!!!

bugsland

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7025s
Motorised Dish
My Location
UK
huh... what is seca? :)

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Seca is a form of encryption.

HDTVIRL

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fortec Star Passion
Diablo CAM Lite
Cas3+ Programmer
Wirless Logger
My Location
ie
Mickha said:

What is stealt 232 and what does it do on a Diablo CAM Lite ?